Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which one you grabbing?

The water cooler at work is pretty good.

Do any of yall add any of the sugar free powder, or liquid flavors mixes to your waters?

The water cooler at work is pretty good.

Do any of yall add any of the sugar free powder, or liquid flavors mixes to your waters?
I use Stur. Its sweetened with stevia and pretty good. About 5 different flavors. Can be found where you find mio and all the other water enhancers. A lot of them are sugar free but they use dextrose, sucralose or maltodextrin which have a effect on the blood glucose and can cause insulin spikes. Stevia is natural and has zero effect on blood glucose though and no nasty aftertaste.

I mostly drink deer Park... Cuz it's everywhere and normally cheap...

But if they got a store brand that's on sale.... I'm going in every time.

We got so many cases of water at my house

I use Stur. Its sweetened with stevia and pretty good. About 5 different flavors. Can be found where you find mio and all the other water enhancers. A lot of them are sugar free but they use dextrose, sucralose or maltodextrin which have a effect on the blood glucose and can cause insulin spikes. Stevia is natural and has zero effect on blood glucose though and no nasty aftertaste.

They don't use real Stevia, they use the synthesized version of it: Rebiana. And both of then have a disgusting aftertaste to me.

also: Dextrose and maltodextrin are sugars.

Sucralose is a toxic artificial sweetener.

Back