Which One Doesn’t Belong? Why?

Was I the only one that had the class that had the frog on the grid and you had to navigate the frog to eat any number that could not be divided evenly by 2, as those were prime numbers?

Yall learned it differently?

Was I the only one that had the class that had the frog on the grid and you had to navigate the frog to eat any number that could not be divided evenly by 2, as those were prime numbers?

Yall learned it differently?

A prime number is a number with only itself and 1 as it's factors. In other words it cannot be divided by anything else to arrive at two whole numbers.

In this example, 9 is a product of 1, 3, and itself.
16's factors are 1, 2, 4, 8, and itself
25's factors are 1, 5, and itself.

43's is only 1 and 43, thereby making it a prime number.

A prime number is a number with only itself and 1 as it's factors. In other words it cannot be divided by anything else to arrive at two whole numbers.

In this example, 9 is a product of 1, 3, and itself.
16's factors are 1, 2, 4, 8, and itself
25's factors are 1, 5, and itself.

43's is only 1 and 43, thereby making it a prime number.
Huh, the more you know

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
this is why the top class of cybertronians are given the title of prime and there are such a small number of them in history
I’ve never been good at match or remembering rules, so once it got to complex math like algebra, I was washed.

But you know what’s crazy? Iast year, I drove to Florida. Only time driving there, only time being where I was, and I drove back home.

Put me in a car, I could get back to where I was in Florida without a map or gps. Put On a familiar route, I just know

But I can’t remember I fucking thing when it comes to math. I can remember a 10 hour trip, moment by moment to a tee

But I can’t remember greater than without having to tell myself the alligator eats the larger number

I’ve never been good at match or remembering rules, so once it got to complex math like algebra, I was washed.

But you know what’s crazy? Iast year, I drove to Florida. Only time driving there, only time being where I was, and I drove back home.

Put me in a car, I could get back to where I was in Florida without a map or gps. Put On a familiar route, I just know

But I can’t remember I fucking thing when it comes to math. I can remember a 10 hour trip, moment by moment to a tee

But I can’t remember greater than without having to tell myself the alligator eats the larger number

There is an important point to be made here. For a long time, society has acted like there is only one kind of intelligence, and rated people on that. The reality is, there are many types of intelligence, and it absolutely is true that some people can be terrible at things like math and even reading, but still be mind bogglingly smart in other areas.

Reactions: Inori
4th one breaks the sequence

1 type of food, 2 types, 3 types…