Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which is the better pet?

Cats not bad it’s the shedding I can’t rock with.
My girl used to have a cat, he was a cool lil dude. The shedding was unbearable though.

3feq7h.jpg

Cats. All their shit can be found in one box instead of treasure hunting for dog shit in a yard. You can go away for a couple days and your cat be fine. They dont bark. They dont eat other cats shit. They rarely fart. They bath themselves. Basically cats are more self sufficient than needy ass dogs.

REAL Dogs are more of an investment. They can be used as an early detection system.
They can help the blind.
They are great protectors

Cats scratch up your couch and shoes

I been a dog person my entire life and got a 90lb Cane Corse laying next to my desk RIGHT now. But I wouldn't mind having a cat. I was SUPER anti-cat, until my son's mom coerced me into letting her cat come from her mom's house to live with us back in the day. Then we got another one that was kinda MY cat, and they both got along with our bulldog.

I'll prolly be a cat owner at some point again. But always gonna be Team Dog.

I been a dog person my entire life and got a 90lb Cane Corse laying next to my desk RIGHT now. But I wouldn't mind having a cat. I was SUPER anti-cat, until my son's mom coerced me into letting her cat come from her mom's house to live with us back in the day. Then we got another one that was kinda MY cat, and they both got along with our bulldog.

I'll prolly be a cat owner at some point again. But always gonna be Team Dog.
If you don't mind how much you pay for your cane? I want one so bad but I can't justify paying 3500.

If you don't mind how much you pay for your cane? I want one so bad but I can't justify paying 3500.

Copped my baby for $2300. But that was 8 years ago so I don't even know what they run these days. For me, I wouldn't ever consider paying that much $3500. They're amazing animals, though.

Back