Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Which culture is more destructive?

Which is more destructive?

• Total voters

Inori

NAWF
Aite so theres been a debate on here for quite some time about how destructive Hip Hop culture can be or is.

Let some of yall tell it "nobody ready to have that conversation" tho lol...looking at you @Sony Montana and @TTBF

But a recent post from @konceptjones and some older ones from @Elzo69Renaissance made me wonder.. which "culture" is more destructive..

The folks making shit music or the folks that "dont really follow" but still share pure fuckery far and wide every chance they get.

Lets have the discussion if yall ready

:js4:

But yea the thread topic is nonsensical

Howso? For those that think Hip Hop is doing damage to the community.. I was wondering how they felt about how sharing wild shit on social media might be doing damage and if that is comparable. Didnt think it was that big of a leap.

Which post of mine?

Really, 'cause I can't remember kickin' it on this topic recently.

Your post in that passport bro thread that you said wasnt in your algorithm but was in your timeline and you came across made me think about it

Hip hop is/has been more detrimental to blacks, share/viral culture has been detrimental to people as a whole but has only been an instantaneous thing for a short time while the fix has been in with hiphop since many of us we're children.

Howso? For those that think Hip Hop is doing damage to the community.. I was wondering how they felt about how sharing wild shit on social media might be doing damage and if that is comparable. Didnt think it was that big of a leap.

Your post in that passport bro thread that you said wasnt in your algorithm but was in your timeline and you came across made me think about it
Define sharing wild shit for me

Hip hop is/has been more detrimental to blacks, share/viral culture has been detrimental to people as a whole but has only been an instantaneous thing for a short time while the fix has been in with hiphop since many of us we're children.

I feel like the viral shit has waaay more reach. I agree wicha that the viral shit is newer.. I think it might have a farther reach tho

Back