Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which animal would you wanna eat if it was socially acceptable?

Why Du mad about turtles but hes on record beating kittens to death like its no thing?
i wasn't eating them nigga.....i was ridding my home of unwanted pests, context is everything....

bears should be good af they eat fish and berries cuh

Depends the time of year its killed and the area. A lot of them eat trash, dirt, and other stuff to prepare for hibernation.

Ive had some bear jerky before a couple times. Once it was super gamey and disgusting, another time it was sweet and tasted really good and I was told that was because of its berry filled diet.

Lol the micronesian mfs have people heated because they out here eating sea turtles.

We have this spot that makes these alligator bites...idk where they gettin alligator but whatever it is is fkn good.

Smoked wild boar is good
Opihi...trash

I wanna eat one of them black chickens that have black meat & organs

cemani-chickens-01.jpg

love duck

Seriously, Duck is one of the GOAT meats. So fatty and delicious. I just saw at costco they have Whole Ducks for sale. Up here at least. I almost bought one, but i've never cooked one before So i gotta do some recipe searches and form a plan of attack. Shit was like only 20 bucks for the whole duck too.

Duck is so strange. Its a bird but its also red meat so u can eat it rare/med-rare

Duck à l'orange is crack too

Duck is so strange. Its a bird but its also red meat so u can eat it rare/med-rare

Duck à l'orange is crack too

It really is haha. Does it fall under "poultry"? or is duck a class of its own?

Almost any time i get some sort of asain meal, if duck is an option, i always get it.

Had some red curry with duck the other week and almost passed out with how delicious it was.

Idk what its classified as but i was in San Diego at this fancy ass restaurant and ordered the duck. They only served it on way which was rare.

I was so confused when i got my plate. I had to google it and make sure they wasnt tryn kill me.

Thats when i realized its red meat and can be served rare.

Shit was good.

When I was little one of the Chinese restaurants my family used to go to all the time was busted for cooking cats.

When I was in South Korea me & my boys used to eat at this hole in the wall place. It was supposed to be chicken, but I ain’t ever seen it like that... but it was good as fuck.

I’m willing to bet I’ve had some feline in my diet at one point or another.

Back