Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW member is likely to take a beef from one thread and let it spill over into other threads?

No issue here. You started the thread and got the streets talking. Thought you'd want to respond. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Touche

I had a reason I made the thread but now I can't remember it

But to answer the thread...

Maybe I shouldn't have said beef but one nigga that will take something you've shared about yourself in one thread and will bring it up in another is first ballot hof instigator @Big Lurko

Touche

I had a reason I made the thread but now I can't remember it

But to answer the thread...

Maybe I shouldn't have said beef but one nigga that will take something you've shared about yourself in one thread and will bring it up in another is first ballot hof instigator @Big Lurko
Really? Thats never been my thing.

The better question is who hasn't had a beef that didn't bleed out into other threads...cause y'all keep some shit going for YEARS 😂

Yeah that's either dedication or obsession. Blows my mind to keep up wit that kinda energy for another poster, for an extended period of time.

But what makes it worse...they refuse to use the ignore feature. Lol!

Yeah that's either dedication or obsession. Blows my mind to keep up wit that kinda energy for another poster, for an extended period of time.

But what makes it worse...they refuse to use the ignore feature. Lol!
The worst ones are the stalkers.

There’s some gay dude on here who’s been trying to get me to engage in conversation with him for at least six years..

I never respond to his lame ass troll shit…

But he keeps trying.

The obsession is real.

Back