Pretty cool..
What's the weather like right now?

Ever lived elsewhere?

At this moment its a bit cloudy and cold. This is the first winter where we've had snow in almost 5 years. The last 5 years were very odd because growing up we always had snow all winter, but it disappeared for some years but looks like its made a return. About 25 degrees right now outside lol. Roads all icy as hell, but i learned how to drive on that so its never been an issue up here.

I've lived several other places, but it was when i was really young. I was born here In Anchorage then my mom moved us down to Portland, Oregon. We stayed there until my parents split up then we bounced around the west coast living with my moms friends for awhile. Spent some time in Seattle, Eugene, Oregon, Bend, Oregon and some place in Northern California. When i was 6 we moved back to Anchorage and stayed with my grandparents then we were like 2 weeks from moving to Phoenix, AZ but my mom ended up meeting my step dad and cancelled the move lol.

At this moment its a bit cloudy and cold. This is the first winter where we've had snow in almost 5 years. The last 5 years were very odd because growing up we always had snow all winter, but it disappeared for some years but looks like its made a return. About 25 degrees right now outside lol. Roads all icy as hell, but i learned how to drive on that so its never been an issue up here.

I've lived several other places, but it was when i was really young. I was born here In Anchorage then my mom moved us down to Portland, Oregon. We stayed there until my parents split up then we bounced around the west coast living with my moms friends for awhile. Spent some time in Seattle, Eugene, Oregon, Bend, Oregon and some place in Northern California. When i was 6 we moved back to Anchorage and stayed with my grandparents then we were like 2 weeks from moving to Phoenix, AZ but my mom ended up meeting my step dad and cancelled the move lol.
It didn't snow for 5 years there?! Wow. I thought it stayed snowing there lol. 25 degrees though, oh hell naw. I can't handle 50 degrees let alone that. I did live in Belgium for awhile as a kid, and it snows there, but now unless I go to the mountains I don't get to experience snow. Want to sometimes but I know I couldn't live in it. You're amazing lol

This years been really crazy weather wise. It's been raining here in SoCal for like a week or two straight and we're almost out of the drought because of it. NorCals already out. It's been so cold here, dropping to 30 something degrees at night, something like 50 on average throughout the day. We not used to this idk how you do it, but kudos

It didn't snow for 5 years there?! Wow. I thought it stayed snowing there lol. 25 degrees though, oh hell naw. I can't handle 50 degrees let alone that. I did live in Belgium for awhile as a kid, and it snows there, but now unless I go to the mountains I don't get to experience snow. Want to sometimes but I know I couldn't live in it. You're amazing lol

This years been really crazy weather wise. It's been raining here in SoCal for like a week or two straight and we're almost out of the drought because of it. NorCals already out. It's been so cold here, dropping to 30 something degrees at night, something like 50 on average throughout the day. We not used to this idk how you do it, but kudos

Usually it does always snow! It was so weird!! I think it was 2010, we had a record breaking snowfall that winter. It dumped big time on us. In our winters, its usually cold enough for the snow to never melt away so we always have snow and ice on the ground until April or May. Well winter of 2011, it barely dropped below 40 degrees in the winter and instead of snow we got rain. If it did snow, it melted in 2 days. And it was like that every year until this current winter. Now we got a crapload of snow. I believe in climate change for real though cuz ive lived here almost my whole life and never experienced a winter like those most recent 5 winters.

Haha goddamn thats crazy cold for Cali! Especially southern cali! Thats good about the rain though, i know thats all i would hear about on the news for awhile about the drought you guys were in.

AK is definitely cold and miserable in the winter time, the summer time here is amazing though there is nothing like it. Its the most blissful 5 months youll ever feel lol, totally makes you forget how miserable the winter is. Sun never goes down and the whole place is full of like 24/7, if you ever visit alaska I HIGHLY recommend coming by in the summer months, June-September.

2 words :

Chi town
Raised me
Crazy

So i live by two words :

Fuck you ,pay me .

In Houston, Texas born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And playing some barbie dolls outside the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood