Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where things went wrong......Juice

Nope....

It's not riding on Radaman...

Instead of robbing the store... Niggaz should have robbed Radaman..... Bishop would have still pulled the trigger, he had a blood lust.

But I doubt he would have been as paranoid towards crew

Hell nah

shit went wrong whenever Q saw Blizzard robbing the bar

If he'd of never witnessed that shit then he would of never went outside and told those niggas what he saw..

Bishop wanted in on that shit from the jump but Raheem wouldn't let him go in there

This led to him later gettin pissed off when they were chillin at Steeles crib and saw the news about Blizzard.

After this he really wanted to be on some robbin shit and then he actually talked them into robbing that store

Just think if Q never witnessed any of that shit it would of just been another regular ass day.

they may of still seen the Blizzard shit on TV but Bishop wouldn't of felt as strongly and got pissed off about it. The reason he was mad was cause he felt like they could of backed him up

Nope....

It's not riding on Radaman...

Instead of robbing the store... Niggaz should have robbed Radaman..... Bishop would have still pulled the trigger, he had a blood lust.

But I doubt he would have been as paranoid towards crew
Damn, I'm smart as shit

Bishop being in the crew.

I know he was there since they were kids, so it's not like they made a mistake letting him in or anything. But it's pretty clear that Bishop was an unhinged dude. Sooner or later, he would have shown his true colors and anyone associated with him going to suffer. That seemed pretty inevitable.

That shit was all his father fault. If his father wasn't a sucka in jail. Bishop would've never been getting clowned about his father being the prison yard hoe. So then he never would've felt the need to be the wild crazy nigga to prove to the world he wasn't his father.

That shit was all his father fault. If his father wasn't a sucka in jail. Bishop would've never been getting clowned about his father being the prison yard hoe. So then he never would've felt the need to be the wild crazy nigga to prove to the world he wasn't his father.
I need to rewatch now.
Interesting angle

Back