Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 25

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Top 50

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Not Ranked

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
That wasn't my top 10 list, it was a list of niggas better at storytelling than Juve. Good try tho.

i'll save my thoughts for his thread then

Im mainly talking about @Chi-town B and his crusty ass taste in hip hop

Chi town still walk around in public in a g-unit wife beater and the chain that dont spin all the way around

50>>>Juvie
Banks >>>Juvie
Buck>>>Juvie
Yayo =Juvie

Juvie is the Yayo of Cash Money

Juvenile has a cadence that nobody uses but him and it's very distinctive, and it's been used by those rappers that's on the list in some of their bars.

Dayum I said that shit 2 years ago. Time flies, this site and thread been up this long? Good shit

giphy.gif

Cuz I'm not hearing it from any of them dude.

Reactions: Maywood
Everything in that post is facts
Implying that yayo is the equivalent of juvenile means that at some point in gunit run, yayo was the best one in the group and no one will ever admit that, so you trolling

Scraped my elbow jumpin' the fence
Creepin' through the grass camoflauged lookin' for them
Cowards, non-believers, contradictors, I'm comin' to get ya
You try to frame me without the picture
Shit, I'm obligated, to be a Juvenile for life
It don't change robbin' shit in this game
I know you heard about that 7th ward, 9th and the rest
But who's down to knock a head off and wear a vest?
Take a flight through that Nolia and then see who represent
Not with them thugs ridin' wearin' them black reebok tennis
Niggas fifteen, sixteen, seventeen
Slangin' iron from that Josephine through that Melphanine
And would do almost anything to prove himself relentless
Like, a murder job and forgettin' the consequences
Hustlin' through the brick walls avoidin' the feds
Pushin' the dope steady duckin' blue eyes and curly heads
And he got caught and then start, runnin' with yo peers
Got swole and been home and now you back out chea
And that boy that cha shot, brothas hangin' on the block
You don't know him but he know ya, look you bout to get got
BOW!!!!!! Laid out in cold blood on the Ave
Here comes the paramedics media and crime lab
Understand this is all he know and it's all he see
Which is why they known to be a Juvenile just like me
Would'ja see that my words were a little bit cold a little bit trife
Down with Tec Mafia Juvenile fa life

Juvenile is a good artist, but there's scores of artists of the same caliber. Just from The South alone there's T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Master P, Outkast to name a few.

Then I could probably name another 50 artists from New York alone that are as good or better than Juvenile.

Then there's another handful from California (MC Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop, 2Pac, Too $hort, E-40, MC Eiht, DJ Quik) and The Midwest (Eminem, Common, Proof, Bone Thugs) that I could name.

I guess if you're from The South you can relate to what he's saying more, and his accent doesn't sound unusual. But I'm from the East Coast and I prefer East Coast MCs. That's my personal preference.

I can tell it's a Southern thing the way you guys put up those No Limit Appreciation threads that go on for 10-15 pages.

Gimmie Ha, Slow Motion, and Back That Ass Up and I'm good.

At least I argued over a nigga I had in my top 5-10...nobody involved even voted this dude in their top 10 AND there’s also almost just as many “not ranked” votes as top 25...this shit just sad at this point

:hahaha:

50>>>Juvie
Banks >>>Juvie
Buck>>>Juvie
Yayo =Juvie

Juvie is the Yayo of Cash Money

Not one person in his own home state wouldn't say this. Juvenile's legacy is 400 Degrees and being one the main factors (alongside Mannie Fresh) to put Cash Money on the map........Buck's legacy is a tranny

Not one person in his own home state wouldn't say this. Juvenile's legacy is 400 Degrees and being one the main factors (alongside Mannie Fresh) to put Cash Money on the map........Buck's legacy is a tranny

Couldn't care less about his activities outside of music. Straight Outta Cashville>>>