Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 25

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Top 50

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Not Ranked

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Couldn't care less about his activities outside of music. Straight Outta Cashville>>>

Niggas don't even bump that album like that anymore. Matter fact, I haven't heard anymore listen to it since 05'. 400 Degrees still get play still to this day. Juvenile in his prime triumph Buck's prime. Buck is good but nothing he put out can mess a picture of 400 Degrees

You don't hear Juvie in these songs??

I can keep going with artists that has used Juvie's cadence in their songs. Big Krit is another one

Dude even has Juvie in the video and shot the video in Uptown, N.O. Lol

2Chainz was on a track produced by Mannie featuring Wayne and Juvie and used the Ha flow to pay homage on ONE song.

Kendrick use the Ha flow for all of 10 seconds

And Jay......:foh5:

You acting these dudes took Juvies whole style and ran w/ it.

2Chainz was on a track produced by Mannie featuring Wayne and Juvie and used the Ha flow to pay homage on ONE song.

Kendrick use the Ha flow for all of 10 seconds

And Jay......:foh5:

You acting these dudes took Juvies whole style and ran w/ it.

Dude,

Was I wrong?

I gave you receipts. I even said that they used the cadence in a few bars in their songs, I never implied that they took juvie style.

I was giving you references that these artists used Juvie's cadence.

Paying homage or however you wanna dress it up, Chainz used his cadence and made a whole song, like Back That Ass Up, using his style would have been rocking a soulja rag, reez, and bauds

Chainz used Juvie's Back that Ass Up cadence, not HA

Back