Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where do you rank/rate OVO40

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
One of the thing that was skipped over in Pusha s interview is when he mentions that 40 was venting his frustrations w Drake , his career and his notoriety to the thot and that had me thinking. Drake has been on top of the game for 10yrs straight and no one gives a shit about his main producer....

I asked my guys to name their fave producers of the past 20yrs ...No One named OVO40...where do u rate him?

he's more of an engineer than a producer imo. sure he does production, but his main role is about getting Drake's sound right. just look at the production credits on his albums, it's rare to get more than a couple tracks with 40 listed as producer

Boi-1da dope also

OVO has a great camp all together but none of it would work without Drake at the helm

But he can't be mad of his popularity of he purposely keeps a low profile.

Nigga could be a Chad, sope as producer who's cool with getting the money without the fame but it sounds like he wants to be Pharell but without being an artist and putting in work

Even if fam keeps a low profile...niggas still give niggas like Chad, Bink, and etc....for Drake 10 yr run at the top 40 should be top 5 on everybody list.....instead that nigga is an afterthought

how sway? I really doubt 40 wants to be a recording artist like that, otherwise I'm sure he would've released something after this long
I mean the notoriety, hence without being an artist

And this is all said if you believe Pusha and how 40 disgruntled. Idk cause I couldn't pick dude outta a line up

Due to his association with drake I rank him in the top 5 WOAT producers. Beats ain't bad though tbh. Just wonder what some real rappers would sound like on his beats

He’s the top producer in the game.

His list of hit songs and hit albums is unmatched in this generation.

And if he made that 'under water' sound popular i used to love that shit

And if drake is constantly changing his sound and 40 is able to keep up thats rare versatility.

Mike will is top 5 to me n most of his shit sound the same

Back