Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Where do you draw your line? Men vs. Women

I know I'm probably late as hell, but these things are goat for washing dishes manually.

shopping

so one of my wife's employees calls her this morning and tells her she has a flat and she's like 15 mins away

im cooking breakfast but listening so when she got off the phone I already got the look

:foh5:

you think you can help so and so?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER MAN AT??? WHY SHE CALL YOU????

its pouring down raining too......im like look i'll do it, but I aint in no rush and I gotta call this man she living with just to see whats up

she tells her this and evidently the man is just an asshole and she dont wanna deal with him (alcoholic and they dont get along)

im like ok, nah lol.....she ended up calling around and finding somebody but I was hot for second

fellas, ima need ya'll to get on ya'll shit......nice niggas on break right now

Last edited:
so one of my wife's employees calls her this morning and tells her she has a flat and she's like 15 mins away

im cooking breakfast but listening so when she got off the phone I already got the look

:foh5:

you think you can help so and so?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER MAN AT??? WHY SHE CALL YOU????

its pouring down raining too......im like look i'll do it, but I aint in no rush and I gotta call this man she living with just to see whats up

she tells her this and evidently the man is just an asshole and she dont wanna deal with him (alcoholic and they dont get along)

im like ok, nah lol.....she ended up calling around and finding somebody but I was hot for second

fellas, ima need ya'll to get on ya'll shit......nice niggas on break right now

That story makes no sense. My wife is soon to own her own business. She better not ever expect no shit like that from me. I mean I ain't saying I'd never help out in that situation if I could, but there can't be any expectation that I absolutely will do that.

it wasnt her expectation and she wasnt mad.....she just gets too personal and friendly with her employees so they're comfortable enough to call her with personal problems

I've always explained why thats an issue, but I mostly stay out of it unless its shit like this or something thats effecting revenue

Back