Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Where Are The Best Rappers/MCs From?

Where Are The Best Rappers/MCs From?

• Tri-State

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • The South

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Cost

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Midwest

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other, but seriously?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Ludacris.Eminem .Ye .Royce.N9ne.Bone thugs. Common.Lupe. .JDilla.Do or die. Nelly.Prince.Michael Jackson.Marvin Gaye..

I myself was raised in GA but born in Detroit.and before hip hop was IT, the samples were actual songs.shouts out to MoTown.

*Bias post*

BC the shows are garb these days. I rather listen to real music instead of watching a gimmick.

Ijs if you not going to shows and tours of old school artists its nothing to.complain about. Hip hop fans in theirs 40s aint going to see dmx. Rnb fans can be 80 and will still see Frankie Beverly and Maze. Hip hop put an age restriction on popularity.

Last edited:
Ijs if you not going to.shows and tours of old school artists its nothing to.complson about. Hip hop fans in theirs 40s aint going to.see dmx. Rnb fans can be 80 and will still see Frankie Beverly and Maze. Hip hop put an age restriction on popularity.

As they should, I've been saying old rappers need to stop. I'm not trying to hear 50 Cent at age 50 performing In Da Club.

R&B age well over time but hip hop doesn't

Ijs if you not going to.shows and tours of old school artists its nothing to.complson about. Hip hop fans in theirs 40s aint going to.see dmx. Rnb fans can be 80 and will still see Frankie Beverly and Maze. Hip hop put an age restriction on popularity.
yo wait i aint 40 lol

As they should, I've been saying old rappers need to stop. I'm not trying to hear 50 Cent at age 50 performing In Da Club.

R&B age well over time but hip hop doesn't
Folks jump for joy when Jz hit the stage.. it depends on who

Like I said in another thread.

I consider styles P the artist of the year simply because he dropped 3 dope albums of exactly the type of hip hop I look forward to hearing.

When people say hip hop is garbage these days or not that good, I always challenge them to seek out the kind of music they want to hear. Bcuz it's out there.

And for 2018 styles put a lot out..

My favorite kind of rap is that ny, Philly, Jersey, east coast sound.... So that's my vote easy

Back