Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you woke up this morning...

"I'm glad I scheduled this day off of work"

Finally got my bachelors, but graduation lasted about 5 hours including standing in line. Considering my last semester was in the Fall, I was just ready to get it over with. Didn't get home until 10 PM.

Also, my mother in-law gave me a Brooklyn Nets shirt as a gift...I have never rooted for them and she clearly knows I'm a Laker fan. Idk.

Pull her panties to the side.

giphy.gif
Careful, you know how this place is.

OG: pull her panties to the side
ABW: did you get permission? Otherwise it was non consensual.

Then to top it off… I told her we can go eat anywhere she wanna go and this lil weirdo picked IHOP.

Thought ida broke her outta that bad taste she get from her bum ass progenitor by now.

Coworker of mine is annoyed as fuck her son wants to do dinner at The Cheesecake Factory for his graduation celebration. Said she failed as a mom if he thinks that's the spot to go to 🤣 😂

Coworker of mine is annoyed as fuck her son wants to do dinner at The Cheesecake Factory for his graduation celebration. Said she failed as a mom if he thinks that's the spot to go to 🤣 😂

Cheesecake Factory was the shit in the 90s and 2000s and still is decent, but I’ll say that there are plenty more options out there lol

Back