When you’re getting at someone...

If you ain’t a hello beautiful ass nigga, don’t hello beautiful me. That’s fake!

Y’all thinking too deep into the shit. Duh a person goes through changes which affect how they are at a moment.

However, if you know you’re not a damn gentlemen normally, why front like you are one when trying to “holler”.
In general, I think everybody is a nicer version of themselves when they're trying to get at somebody initially.

If you're rude asshole for the most part in real life, how you gonna get somebody to like you if you come at them like that when you first meet them?

It's just common sense and human nature to put out a more friendly version of yourself in the beginning stages of a relationship.

I used to just start talking to chicks b like we was already in conversation and already knew each other for like forever.....

Those who didn't think I was weird almost always ended up being good people's for a minute...

Reactions: Judy Winslow
I’m naturally a laid back, joker anyways so how I am initially isn’t a big step up from how things are.

I used to overcompensate when I was younger & talk big shit but with age comes maturity. If we ain’t hittin it off laughin the first few minutes it probably wasn’t meant to be anyways.

always depended on what type of vibe she had and what I was looking for at the time

was much more myself when I was only trying to fuck.....I'll pour a lil cheese on it if they were "nice" and I was really interested

now, married and shooting at potential 3rd wheels....im rude af on the cool

there's just no reason or time for bs....im almost offended if you start trying to take up my time and energy with things not called sex

Everything is all lies and false projections of my self until the draws are procured. Then you get niggatry.

It’s literally impossible to show somebody all of you whe you first meet them unless you’re the simplest muthafucka alive.

This question is flawed. Nobody is the same all the time. You know how many changes a person undergoes from day-to-day and week-to-week? We're growing, maturing, and being influenced under all kinds of different situations. Not to mention, there are lots of reasons to believe that there isn't just one self but actually a bunch of different selves. We're constantly code-switching and adapting to different scenarios.

I highly doubt anybody is the same person they are at work that they are with their kids or with their boys. That's way too one dimensional. People are complex af

I think you're reading too much into the op. We all know niggas who try to run game and play the nice guy role etc. Not all niggas do that, shit I don't spit any game period, word to Nas.

I think you're reading too much into the op. We all know niggas who try to run game and play the nice guy role etc. Not all niggas do that, shit I don't spit any game period, word to Nas.

Exhibit A
Everything is all lies and false projections of my self until the draws are procured. Then you get niggatry.

I'm sure there are some people who act out different roles to a greater extent than others, but it just seems unrealistic to expect to know every side of a person over the course of a few weeks or months. People are complex and it takes a long time to peel away the layers. If you're on some "i'm gonna act despicable on purpose to show you its real / if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve my best" type angle you're gonna scare people away. This might be cynical, but I'd bet if I actually cycled through all the different hats I wear and showed a woman each side of me right away she would think I'm bat shit crazy.

Reactions: King Freeman
This might be cynical, but I'd bet if I actually cycled through all the different hats I wear and showed a woman each side of me right away she would think I'm bat shit crazy.

lol it works fam