Welcome To aBlackWeb

When whitey steps out of line & drops the N-bomb.. Is this how you respond?

Who called the police?

I don't understand going into Walgreen's like that after it was over and done with and still not actually doing anything.

Bun b wife holding tho...

Yea i dont understand calling the cops and acting like adults by filing a police report, then going into the store trying to press her like ratchets. Shit is weird.

you buck at they ass... if they back off, then you ease off and take a w, if they don't... slap the pyss out of em

Here's how the WSHH viewer is telling us what went down exactly, "The woman and man were together and started harassing a black couple outside of this restaurant in the French Quarter (New Orleans). After the woman got hit by the black girl(who is pregnant) for talking crazy, the man stepped to the girl and her dude proceeded to tap that ass. They shuffled, then the boyfriend of the pregnant girl landed some crazy shots that laid the white guy out and opened his face up. The white woman saw I was recording and came to plead her case. Harrah's security and workers from the restaurant are the other people outside." - T

My gawd...did this trout mout muthafucca really use the "My best friend is black" excuse...in 2020?

And why this muthafucca turned the camera sideways?!?!?!

And of course the white lady tears drop.

"They're my...humans"...as if this bitch owns them?

Lol @ callin HER a "nigger"

Last edited:
Back