Welcome To aBlackWeb

When White Privilege Goes Wrong

in the video I saw the sista said she wasnt going to give the racists name out and wanted to give her the opportunity for her to expose herself.

shiiiiiiiiiiet she wasnt gonna volunteer that herself. Internet took care of it tho
She also had a lot of restraint. She said she bit them as well? They could’ve easily flipped her over with one finger. Couldn’t have been me bc the whole buggie would’ve ended up on top of her head.

bitch said god forgives

View attachment 957089

ab67616d0000b273b3ed0d541b9c8508d3b6f729

Damn, that must be some new shit 'cause they used to allow people to walk up the pyramids. Mad pics on the internet with flocks of tourists on pretty much all of the Mexican pyramids, even that one in particular (Temple of Kukulcan in Chichen Itza). That was a big thing in Cancun. Take the 2hr ride to Chichen Itza and walk up the pyramids.

chichen-itza2.jpg

Damn, that must be some new shit 'cause they used to allow people to walk up the pyramids. Mad pics on the internet with flocks of tourists on pretty much all of the Mexican pyramids, even that one in particular (Temple of Kukulcan in Chichen Itza). That was a big thing in Cancun. Take the 2hr ride to Chichen Itza and walk up the pyramids.

chichen-itza2.jpg
She had to have done something very wild to really piss ppl off like that

chichen-itza2.jpg

It might be seasonal or based on whatever work they're doing there because when I was there mad long ago that shit was off limits.

I was kinda hoping she would fall down the stairs and resurrect an ancient Mayan deity.

Back