Welcome To aBlackWeb

When White Privilege Goes Wrong

Funny video, but I still don't understand why people insist on the "We just do this, but they do that..." type narrative. This nigga Tariq done posted more than a dozen of videos of black people beating up white people that got out of line, but still felt the need to paint what this Asian dude did as something black people don't do. I guarantee that type of action is a lot rarer for them than it is for us.

Funny video, but I still don't understand why people insist on the "We just do this, but they do that..." type narrative. This nigga Tariq done posted more than a dozen of videos of black people beating up white people that got out of line, but still felt the need to paint what this Asian dude did as something black people don't do. I guarantee that type of action is a lot rarer for them than it is for us.

Tariq is a joke, like Johnson and all the rest.

The only difference is that none of them are prostituting themselves on OnlyFans, unlikely "oMaFuNdE" .

Last edited:
As far as video evidence goes, that's not true. Most times black people in these videos are explaining themselves to Karen and not doing anything when their rights are being violated

As far as video evidence goes, that's not true. Most times black people in these videos are explaining themselves to Karen and not doing anything when their rights are being violated

You mean in the videos black people act like human beings and try to use their words before resorting to their fists? I don't know man. Like I said, Tariq has posted multiple videos of black people swing on white people as soon as white people cross a certain line. There is no reason to post a video of one Asian dude doing that and then acting like it's something that never happens with black people.

You mean in the videos black people act like human beings and try to use their words before resorting to their fists? I don't know man. Like I said, Tariq has posted multiple videos of black people swing on white people as soon as white people cross a certain line. There is no reason to post a video of one Asian dude doing that and then acting like it's something that never happens with black people.
Tariq's narrative is take it or leave it but as you can see in those videos I posted Some black people are very very very hesitant to ever resort to their fists... Couldn't be me

Tariq's narrative is take it or leave it but as you can see in those videos Some black people are very very very hesitant to ever resort to their fists... Couldn't be me

I hear you, but you have to keep in mind that we as a people aren't what others say about us. Violence isn't second nature for most black people, so it's not like it's every black person's first instinct to physically assault someone who violates them. On the flipside, a lot of black people also believe (rightfully so) that even if they are right in attacking a white person, chances are the powers that be will find a way to put the blame on the black person. Think about the dude in the park with the Karen and her dog. He could have slapped her I guess, but she was already jumping on the phone acting hysterical and making it seem like a scary black man was trying to attack her. He was far better off just videoing her than going at her and getting physical.

I hear you, but you have to keep in mind that we as a people aren't what others say about us. Violence isn't second nature for most black people, so it's not like it's every black person's first instinct to physically assault someone who violates them. On the flipside, a lot of black people also believe (rightfully so) that even if they are right in attacking a white person, chances are the powers that be will find a way to put the blame on the black person. Think about the dude in the park with the Karen and her dog. He could have slapped her I guess, but she was already jumping on the phone acting hysterical and making it seem like a scary black man was trying to attack her. He was far better off just videoing her than going at her and getting physical.

LOUDER!

Back