Welcome To aBlackWeb

When was the last time you....

I bought a down eddie bauer maybe 3 years ago. Dont wear it as much cause it has been warm in the winter last couple years. Pulled it this week though cause it snowed a few times.

I mainly wear my 3 in 1 ski jacket and layer up. Just bought a north face one in November

A nice grown up coat

Not no NASCAR shit
I just bought lightweight jacket off AMZN a couple months ago lol.

But I haven't bought a coat in two decades. I got one gifted to me 10 years ago. It almost look like the one Marvin Gaye have on the cover of his album.

so long I can’t remember.

I have a nice leather jacket.

I was gifted a heavy duty coat last year that I have been wearing the last few days since it be in the teens out here

earlier tonight actually

i have a jacket but it aint thick enough and its been cold af so i ordered a more heavy duty coat

Brought a windbreaker like in September. But I’ve had a good northface for over 5 years and got a coat two winters ago. But I need a more snug coat

Last year I bought a new puffer coat. Been looking for a nice wool or cashmere blend long coat. Just waiting for one to pop up for the right price.

I used to work for the company that owns North Face and I still got the discount hookup from an old coworker. I got so many from that time period it’s been years.

Back