Welcome To aBlackWeb

When was the last time you were in love?

Sometime after I woke up this morning and right before our fight 2 hrs ago.

Last edited:
I see why y’all “love don’t love nobody” asses be so volatile on here.

Some of y’all need to talk a walk in the park holding hands with a special someone to cheer y’all up.

It’s not a bad thing. I promise.

Good morning Mr. B. lol

I haven't been in love in a minute. Some I'll catch a grenade for ya kinda shit? I wanna say 2019

Probably in my early 20s.

It was good shit.

At 32, idk if i can be in love like that. This is not a bad thing though. I might prefer this.

that "love" vs "in love" shit has always confused me and made me wonder if I really felt it or not

because when people describe "in love" it just sounds a whole lot like that lustful, mysterious beginning phase when you think about them all the time and every conversation is dope and there's just not enough hours in the day.....which im familiar with, but it always fades with time and reality

then you got people out here who be like "oh i fall back in love with her/him every day"

you wanna believe them cuz its cute but idk lol

Reactions: B_A
I think im in love now. I at least tell her i do. She does an awful lot for me and goes out of her way a lot for me and i really do enjoy spending time with her. Life is hard though. I just know there are going to be days where im going to want to be alone and not talk to ANYONE lol. I dont think she will like that very much, but maybe we will come to some understanding.

that "love" vs "in love" shit has always confused me and made me wonder if I really felt it or not

because when people describe "in love" it just sounds a whole lot like that lustful, mysterious beginning phase when you think about them all the time and every conversation is dope and there's just not enough hours in the day.....which im familiar with, but it always fades with time and reality

then you got people out here who be like "oh i fall back in love with her/him every day"

you wanna believe them cuz its cute but idk lol
I think its possible. Maybe not on a daily but often enough to keep the relationship fresh

Yeah it's certain shit that reminds me how good my taste is

Back