Welcome To aBlackWeb

When was the last time you showed up late

never been late in my life.... i would never give whitey a excuse to look down on me as a black man...... i've seen many of ex coworkers who would regulary come 10-15 minutes late to work but when management said your fired they crying racism& ready to file a grievance.... if you have a emergency that's understandable but other than that it's unacceptable.

never been late in my life.... i would never give whitey a excuse to look down on me as a black man...... i've seen many of ex coworkers who would regulary come 10-15 minutes late to work but when management said your fired they crying racism& ready to file a grievance.... if you have a emergency that's understandable but other than that it's unacceptable.
Lol at never showing up late to make the white man feel better about you…

Nasty work

I showed up 1 hour and 15minutes late today. I didnt even knew it. When I was going for lunch the old lady said you was supposed to show up 07:00 today. I felt really bad. I told her no and she said Yes with a louder voice. I went and check the time at the table and she was right.

Based the type of nigga to stand around the water cooler with the white folk as they talk shit about Daryl clockin in 5 minutes late.

“Wow Based, we’re so glad you’re not like the rest of them”

I dislike lateness…I try my absolute best to not be late have a pretty good success rate at that. 95% of the time I’m earlier than the stated time. Other 5% is making it on time and on one hand I can count how many times I’ve been late in the year. This drives me crazy, not others lateness or disregard of time, but how I manage mine. It almost feels as if it’s all consuming…

I used to show up late all the time and I could never get anywhere in life.

I've gotten better with time management but, I'm still not where I need to be.

i'll switch it up a lil bit.... i hate when my Dr. appt late .... if my appt @9:30 & i sign in @9:10 don't call me back to his /her room @10:15..... unprofessional.

Back