Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Trying To Embarrass Him On Twitter Backfires

A bitch that ain't got no paper wanting to see some paper(deed) ain't that a bitch.

Anyway I find most of these little buzzwords, and men versus women fads on social media funny and I really feel it's just programming. Anyway the other day I said the term High valued man to a woman(jokingly) and she damn near lost her shit. Snapped at me and told me her friend just lost her guy because he kept watching what that nigga name?....yea kevin samuels and started asking too many questions and ended up leaving her friend~which I find fucking hilarious~damn social media really tearing people apart.

Lmao @"good mornin' beautiful" niggas near enough beggin' to be taken advantage of
WealthyJauntyGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

But Black Dynamite I be telling These hoes "good morning beautiful" ☹

When I was single I ran across women like her. I was always clear with my intentions but some folks would like about theirs so when I peeped stuff I would troll them saying some random shit back like "Pizza should be a new language" and when they say huh? I'll cut my connection quick with them.

The airing out of private text messages is embarrassing and messed up man, but hurt people hurt people.

She is likely looking for a sugar daddy or someone who is willing to trick on her. Sounded like he was but he didn't meet her standard tbh.

That’s prolly a catfish too.... I was watching catfish yesterday and homie was like he got a male and female profile and the way he makes his money is using those profiles to ask potential suitors for money

Wow people actually send money to people like that. He don't even talk to them. I am confused. What episode of catfish is this lol

Back