Welcome To aBlackWeb

When the outside doesnt understand in inside.(jokes)

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
we all have inside jokes. mostly the "you had to be there" type jokes that run on.
whether its with your mate, family or your homies....we all have them.

but did it ever come to a point when the inside joke made the outside people feel some typa way? whether they think you stupid or abusive or broke or cheating.....

share ya stories.

wifey and i like to role play.....
she has a ratchet jealous chick that she plays.

whenever i come back home from a trip she gets into character. kinda like a welcome home thing we do.
where the fuck you been?
what bitch was you with?
let me smell ya dick!
..shit makes us laugh.

one time her friend was over....
i come in the house.......she gets into character
where the fuck you been?
let me smell ya dick!
she has the dog come over to smell my suitcase while she asks him to sniff for hoes and smell me to see if i had bitch on me.
we chuckle and i go upstairs.

her friend said nothing.

but later wifey had to explain to her that it was an inside joke with us cuz shorty was trying to get her to leave and how she didnt need to put up with a nigga like me,

smdh

you had to be there

wifey and i like to role play.....
she has a ratchet jealous chick that she plays.

whenever i come back home from a trip she gets into character. kinda like a welcome home thing we do.
where the fuck you been?
what bitch was you with?
let me smell ya dick!
..shit makes us laugh.

one time her friend was over....
i come in the house.......she gets into character
where the fuck you been?
let me smell ya dick!
she has the dog come over to smell my suitcase while she asks him to sniff for hoes and smell me to see if i had bitch on me.
we chuckle and i go upstairs.

her friend said nothing.

but later wifey had to explain to her that it was an inside joke with us cuz shorty was trying to get her to leave and how she didnt need to put up with a nigga like me,

smdh

you had to be there

Lmao

She convinced you it was a joke? So now she gets to do it every time?

Me and my niggaz growing up still have tha same inside jokes/lingo that nobody but our neighborhood niggaz know/talk but they’re at least 30 years old and still serious...to us lol

1...Better not get caught wearing a vertical stripe shirt...not sure where this started but it hasn’t stopped yet smh lol
2....any music not considered “content” or “meaning” orientated gets called “chant music” and tha jokes will roll if you get caught pulling up listening to some

But tha biggest thing that EVERYBODY from my hood still uses/knows to this day is summin called “Tha Puff”...Tha Puff is that feeling you get when you or your team loses a game...sports, cards, video games, anything...we call it that because it’s basically tha feeling a loss causes ie puffy eyes right before tears lol...we also have cues that Tha Puff is coming...like never ending stares off into tha distance and smiling for no reason...sure tell-tell signs Tha Puff is comin’...we also do “elbow rubs” and “knee rubs” to get Tha Puff rolling...finally Tha Puff song is sang in unison...that song is “Throw them in Joe” originally sang by Fred G Sanford in an episode of Sanford and Son where Lamont was getting hustled playing cards...lmao
Nuttin like watching a nigga lose it because he lost a game of Madden on some last second Hail Mary bullshit...wit a room full of other niggaz pointing out your “never ending stare” and “dumb ass grin for no reason” followed by some knee rubs and elbow runs that finally push you over tha edge...then here comes “Throw them in Jooooe!! This little story could save you some dough!! Sooooo THROW THEM IN JOE!!” Lmao hahahaha

You gotta be there I guess lmao

Had that pic texted to me recently after the Cowboys got beat in tha playoffs...my boys ain’t shit

:cry:

Last edited:
Lmao

She convinced you it was a joke? So now she gets to do it every time?
giphy.gif

Back