Welcome To aBlackWeb

When the Feelings Ain’t Mutual

yeah its just pride lol

wait im this bitch's bitch right now, wtf? lol

damn Ax,

shake back G!
Nah I'm in a long distance relationship and bout to head around shorty's way soon so I'm cool. It's just a few that only wanna kick it with me cuz they think they can smoke my bud iont rock with manipulating users tho at this point I'd rather kick it solo before I hang out with someone that's inconsistent and only wanna be around me for ulterior motives

It would be wrong if I make her feel like there's mutual feelings and continue sleeping with her. If she knows that the feelings aren't mutual and wants to continue a physical relationship then that's just the agreement. I wouldn't agree to it but to each their own.

I couldn't do it tho. I lose interest if I know the feeling's not mutual. It's happened before. I've always been the type to not want to be with or around people who don't want to be with or around me. I'd rather be alone than to be in a one sided relationship. But looking back I'm not proud to say that I've been the bad guy in this scenario too. Blame it on immaturity and ignorance.

But at the end of the day it becomes wrong when someone's being mislead imo.

Her fault. She knew I was a thug

"Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience
And I hate waitin'
Hoe get yo' ass in
And let's ride..." - Jay-Z

Lol

What the hell is that solipistic bullshit?

Why this question is even a thing? Smash. Or don't. And say you're not in sentimentally, plain simple.

This generation is messed up.

Back