When texting your children...

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
When texting your children do you use curse words in your conversations?

No. I just recently started cursing around my 11 year old at all, the last year or so.

I have a zero policy towards profanity in front of my kids especially the oldest one who's now picking up words (3 years)

I use 'f' for fuck if I insist on using it in a conversation around them

My sister swears/curses a lot and I've told her to chill whenever she around the kids

Nah i try not to curse around them. It was cute when she was younger and tried saying em then it was like aight that's enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Rubato
I swear around my niece all the time. She old enough to understand its some things adults can do that they can't.

I think in txt it may be a bit far tho'. Goin' thru the effort of typin' the swears seems a lil much

Don’t use the B word or drop any F bombs or other super vulgarity, but I curse via text and in person to my oldest. She’ll be 13 next month.

I don't text my kids for real. I treat my kids in that respect like I do everybody else if it can be talked about over the phone I'll call. If it can't I'm pulling up on you wherever you at.

Too many times shit gets misconstrued through text so I don't really use it with them.

Reactions: rip.dilla
Hell no....I don't even curse at them...

My son 9. He better not say no curse words around me

This.

My son 11. I think i told a story about how he got me to play this video game called Cuphead with him. Ridiculously difficult game...

He cussed after losing for like the 50th time. I didn't get mad that day. But normally, i don't cuss around him and he better not around me.

I swore and swear around my girls. They could say/use swears during songs or relaying info. They were also taught it doesnt sound very lady like to talk like a trucker so be careful where you let loose.

Reactions: Stomp Johnson
I cuss.

My son don’t cuss in front me or adults. Don’t know about when he’s outside and I’m not in hearing distance. I’m pretty sure he probably do

He knows what’s up