Welcome To aBlackWeb

When someone posts a YouTube video on here…

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Do y’all actually watch the whole thing or skim through it or do you play the first few seconds? Trying to see something…

depends on what it is. If it's making a point, I'll watch the whole thing. If it's funny, I'll watch the whole thing. If it's music, I'll skip back and forth, declare it garbage, then add this in my reply after it.

6CF0700F-DE85-4AF9-A6B6-F0877F82EE17.gif

Do y’all actually watch the whole thing or skim through it or do you play the first few seconds? Trying to see something…
Good thread

I never watch the vids unless it’s like a movie clip or needed to understand the joke

IG posts and TikToks I literally have never clicked the post intentionally

I made a thread about history & genetics in 3 different forums. This one being one of them. The others being Boxden & thecoli. I like to analyze and see different perspectives from posters and build off of it.

Thread was about blacks folks History, Genetics, & Religion. But it was more about DNA. I wasn't tryna preach to nobody but I felt the DNA talk this youtube channel emphasized was very important for black folks. Especially if you're into history.

This youtube channel is called "Hebrew of Israel"
Some of his videos are long. So I expected thecoli & Boxden to say cliff notes and short videos but they didn't.

One of the hot topics this forum lacks is that Haplogroup DNA talk. So I tried to bring it to this forum because a lot of people are doing DNA test

I thought this forum was more insightful than boxden & thecoli....... I was wrong. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Black folks, history and DNA ya say?

:cont:

Back