Welcome To aBlackWeb

When should all the secrets come out?

I don't really have secrets, lol. There's certain stories I may have depending on the conversation but secrets? Nah.
Yea I guess I could call them stories. Like the time I threw a piece of the curb through a window or said some super foul shit.

You just never know what the dealbreaker is.

First off, your mama and secondly I’m talking about secrets pertaining to me. I’m not fond of telling other people’s business. Before I get with anyone, I’m telling them MY secrets.

We just gonna have to leave that for your next sucka.. I mean man to find out. I ain't trusting nobody..especially nothing with a pussy with the dusty crevices of my soul. Jesus, Allah, God or whatever you choose to call the muthafucka already know so you can find comfort in that- or not idgaf

We just gonna have to leave that for your next sucka.. I mean man to find out. I ain't trusting nobody..especially nothing with a pussy with dusty crevices of my soul. Jesus, Allah, God or whatever you choose to call the muthafucka already know so you can find comfort in that- or not idgaf
So why’d you get married?

Yea I guess I could call them stories. Like the time I threw a piece of the curb through a window or said some super foul shit.

You just never know what the dealbreaker is.

You IS crazy lmao!

So why’d you get married?

***Loaded question fallacy and most likely a straw man line of reasoning coming but ill entertain***

Because I love her with all my heart and couldn't see myself without her.

Next question

yeah put all your shit out there from the jump no one should have to put up with your baggage/skeleton/fuckery if they dont want to.. but clearly some will anyway lol but at least lay it all out

So that “I ain’t trusting nobody” shit is null and void.

And your response shows why you didn't want me to nuance my answer to you previous question. I disagree.. but if you continue to require binary responses to your questions then there is no sense in continuing because this topic is way more nuanced than that.

And your response shows why you didn't want me to nuance my answer to you previous question. I disagree.. but if you continue to require binary responses to your questions then there is no sense in continuing because this topic is way more nuanced than that.
I got what I needed. Thanks for your time.

not sure how i missed this

but this is a good topic

i would say as soon as possible

people waiting too long only to find out mad later about some shit they should've known from jump

Secrets?

I mean.....unless you got the monster, some hidden kids stashed away, or are a transperson, or wanted on a murder beef, how bad a secret you got that it needs to be hidden till a certain time?

I mean, body counts shouldn't matter after a certain age, right? The only secret I'd care about is if you burnin. That shit needs to come out from the rip.

Do not go around telling folks your secrets because you like them. y'all gonna end up having all your business in the streets. you need to be with someone for years before you start telling shit. all they need is simple background shit. if it's something that might come up like a crazy baby mama waiting in the bushes u can tell that but if not they dont need to know shit.

u will look like a fool treating chick like she is a therapist. she aint signing no forms to keep ur secrets. when y'all break up she gonna be on the phone telling all ur business.

Back