Welcome To aBlackWeb

When should all the secrets come out?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I suck at title names.

Anywho, before getting serious with someone that you obviously like, do you lay out all your secrets that could potentially be a deal breaker before making it official or do you keep them to yourself with it being a chance they will eventually find out?

Once it reaches a point that it's known that we mutually like each other, I tell shorty all the bullshit she needs to know from the jump, so there's no surprises later. We all got bs from our past, they're either gonna rock with it or not. You're doing yourself and them a disservice by keeping shit from them.

I don't tend to put them out, I'll ask the woman about certain situations, give them certain scenarios that may be considered a deal breaker for me.

I stated on here before, A messy bathroom counter, that shit aint a deal-breaker but that shit do drives me up the wall, I would slip in and ask for her to send me a picture of her bathroom counter :ha: or ask how she keep her shit during the week.

I'd just ask her questions that I know that has made me dislike a woman and see how she responds and I'd present some questions to her that displays my "aint shit ways" or things that may be considered a deal breaker for some women and see how she responds to those questions :ha:

i've always laid all that shit out from jump, for better or for worse

thats actually the shit im interested in when im making any type of bond

when someone seemingly "doesnt have any" of these secrets im not really interested in going any further b/c they're already full of shit

I’m overly honest, no secrets to tell. My biggest flaw is that I’m so honest I expect others to be to so once I find out some shit that you neglected to tell me..it kills all feeling I had for you cause as far as I’m concerned, not telling me is lying to me. And ion fuck wit people that lie to me.

Tell me everything.

No

Because women are the Gods of throwing shit back in your face when they get mad. Or letting your everlasting insecurities link totally irrelevant stuff that i may have told you to things that are happening currently. Correlation doesnt necessarily equal causation muthafuckas

No

Because women are the Gods of throwing shit back in your face when they get mad. Or letting your everlasting insecurities link totally irrelevant stuff that i may have told you to things that are happening currently. Correlation doesnt necessarily equal causation muthafuckas
Not meeeee. That’s foul.

But you need to ask the right question.

But depending on how i feel about you...

You will get an answer or the truth

And lets keep it funky. Nobody tells somebody everything. Everybody has that one little thing that you dont want anybody else to know so you taking that shit to the grave

Man I do. If I’m feeling you like that or if I truly trust a person like my best friends. I wanna get everything out, so you won’t find out later down the line. I’m an open ass book and guarded at the same time when it comes to regular folks not close to me but when I can trust a mf, I’m telling it all.

When meeks gonna tell me all the secrets?

Ok last time this year ill harass her.

No more til next year

Not meeeee. That’s foul.

Oh my bad. Didnt realize you were a dude.

Because if you are a woman my back of the napkin statistical calculations says chances are you can't be trusted with the davinchi code secrets of my soul.

Oh my bad. Didnt realize you were a dude.

Because if you are a woman my back of the napkin statistical calculations says chances are you can't be trusted with the davinchi code secrets of my soul.
First off, your mama and secondly I’m talking about secrets pertaining to me. I’m not fond of telling other people’s business. Before I get with anyone, I’m telling them MY secrets.

Back