Welcome To aBlackWeb

When pullin’ up goes wrong:Female pulls up to apartment of her ratchet rival ready throw da cat paws

I want thise 4 minutes of my life wasted watching this shit back.. ny accents are the worst accents a chick could have. How do you niggas put up with that annoying shit?
Shit sounds dykeish . This the last fight video Imma watch. High school mentality bullshit.
But would you smash the aggressor?

No i don't like ny chicks. I went to school with plenty of them they had the worst attitudes . No kind of femininity or sexiness about them . Unfriendly as fuck repulsive ass hags. They act like they got dick holes in their panties. There was only one or two girls I would've considered smashing. Its hard to get turned on when a bitch sounds like bloody loco. Cardi b is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
OK.....I'll save her. Put her away and retrain her.....have her speaking like Sofia vergara or Rosie Perez.

I'm cool with that

Nobody did anything wrong. Chick showed up for a fight throwing kids toys and shit off a balcony. Got the fight she was looking for and lost said fight.

No harm no foul.

OK.....I'll save her. Put her away and retrain her.....have her speaking like Sofia vergara or Rosie Perez.

I'm cool with that

You say that now...

Just wait till the whining starts.

I use to think thay shit was sexy..

Now i think the shit sounds like someone falling down a really deep hole.

I want thise 4 minutes of my life wasted watching this shit back.. ny accents are the worst accents a chick could have. How do you niggas put up with that annoying shit?
Shit sounds dykeish . This the last fight video Imma watch. High school mentality bullshit.

Cosign this. I hate hearing NYC chicks speak. I get a headache everytime Cardi B is on something.

But in this case you got video of her trying to kick the door in, throwing your shit off the balcony, and charging into your crib and swinging on you when the door is opened. I'd say in most jurisdictions that's enough to warrant shooting a muhfucka in self defense.

I think most states have castle doctrine

but the vid makes it tricky, in some states an intruder can sue you for injuring themselves in your home

& how would a jury feel?

not sure if the vid would help or hurt either way

When that Spanish kicked in...damn near lost it. Lol!

"No matter what, don't stop recording"...bet she regret that statement. Lol

Northeast accents on women are weird. But Boston is like 50 yimes worse than NYC.

As far as being more aggressive more rude well thats the Northeast thing. I mean they get snow from like November to March and the rent high as fuck. Anybody would be mad.

Man they should have just started talking it out with the way they were breathing and could have came to some kind of understanding while they caught their breath at the same time

she probably could have/could've gotten killed too

giphy.gif

Back