Welcome To aBlackWeb

when loaning money to friends & family......

i do t give money to.anybody outside of.immediate family and only what i van afford.to give

i give not.lend so.no expectation and bad feelings about when it will be paid back

I typically don't do loans. If you need it and I have it, then I'll give it, but I don't expect or ask to be paid back even if the person insist.

It's kinda messed up, because I'm not religious, but I was raised Christian, so I've always felt bad if I required anything in exchange for helping a person.

I’ve “loaned” my mom, sister and a few cousins THOUSANDS. They always promise to pay back, and almost never do, maybe a few hundred here and there.

I never lean on em for it, or guilt trip about it. It’s family. Long as it ain’t for bullshit, if I got it they got it.

It’s annoying to be the person people come to for money, even though personally I’m on the low end of the income spectrum in my family.

I don’t have anybody I can hit up for money when I’m in a jam, because I know they ain’t got it smh.
Except for my dad… I know pops would give his last penny and not even complain, and that’s exactly why I DONT ever ask him for anything. But that’s definitely where I get it from.

I loaned the homie money recently

Told him just get it back to me when u get it

I haven’t heard from him since lol that was in February

Niggas

Yeah, I know this type....

Normally you see them when you see them out and about in public and they just act like they don't owe you $$. Or they'll be back asking for more.

I give money to a single friend and fam. Never give a timeline. The friend always gives me a timeline and always keeps it. My bro gives timelines and never pays me back. Lmaooo. Thats my bro though. If he had it, he would give it.

To me long as I dont feel like someone taking advantage of me purposefully, im good

Last edited:
I give money to a single friend and fam. Never give a timeline. The friend always gives me a timeline and always keeps it. My bro gives timelines and never pays me back. Lmaooo. Thats my bro though. If he had it, he would give it.

To me long as I dont feel like someone taking advantage of me purposefully, im good
This. If I got it, I'll give it... If I don't, or if I need it back soon....I just don't.

It’s never bout the bread for me

It’s the principal I just want ppl to act the same way after they get the cheese as before

As fate would have it it’s the ppl I d never mention getting my money back from who always make it a point to pay me back promptly

If I got it to give/loan I don't expect it back tbh if I get it back cool if I don't I don't trip over that shit. I was blessed to be in the position to look out so I did.

My family know it's a one time deal for me and I'm not funding bullshit either. If you need a bill paid or help with a car/house issue I got you. If you're trying to fund a rap career nah b I heard your music your trash or if you're trying to be the next big tshirt designer FOH go back to school

Far as friends go my niggas are solid they know they don't have to ask and vice versa that's why we never asked for a loan or money.

I don’t loan anyone anything, I give people money, and then they say they gone pay me back and quietly in my mind I think.

1717454058714.gif

But if I give it’s because you don’t have and I have in abundance. But the only reason I have in abundance is to give when someone needs. So I do..

if you had the ability to pay me back at no cost to yourself, you wouldn’t ask for money. So I shouldn’t expect that time would change your situation, so I shouldn’t expect to get back anything I give.

The gift is that I was allowed to be a blessing to someone else, that’s payment enough

Yeah, I know this type....

Normally you see them when you see them out and about in public and they just act like they don't owe you $$. Or they'll be back asking for more.
The crazy thing is I’m hearing the homie is in a situation I could help him out of

But nigga dodging me so idk nothing

Back