Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW When Keeping It Thot Goes Wrong

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
A Russian woman has died in the Dominican Republic after a car accident which involved her hanging out of the window on the passenger side while the driver recorded her on a mobile phone.

Natalia Borodina, 35, from Moscow, had taken her bikini off and was playing up to the camera, hauling her top half out of the car window while a friend was driving.

The shocking video sees the mother-of-one letting her upper body hang out of the window of the moving car, before she hits a lamp post.

The video was recorded on a highway near Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic.

It was filmed by Ms Borodina's friend Ivanna Boirachuk, 32, who is believed to have been driving the car.

Ms Borodina is naked, bar a pair of bikini bottoms, when she decides to hang out of the window.

She playfully sticks her finger in her mouth and laughs at the camera, but within seconds, the video shows impact.

Russian media reports that Ms Borodina was rushed to hospital and died there of 'serious injuries'.

'The woman was having fun demonstrating her naked breasts while her companion drove the car,' reported Moskovsky Komsomolets.

It is understood Ms Borodina's child, a boy aged around eight, was on holiday with her in the Dominican Republic.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited by a moderator:
so the dude filming never sees the pole coming up?

just so much wrong with this video

really feel sorry for the kid tho

fuck the kid, the kid's living. I feel bad for the chick who got driven into a damn pole or w.e df it was.

fuck the kid, the kid's living. I feel bad for the chick who got driven into a damn pole or w.e df it was.
but but...that was his mama??

what if he was in the car and witnessed that?

oh ok...i know early reports were saying they werent sure if he was in the car

good to read he wasnt

its unfortunate but it's kinda like that chick who was having a photoshoot on the rail tracks and got run over. tragic decision making

Like..how close were they driving to the edge of the road, she didn't look like she was that far out. Damn shame...

Like..how close were they driving to the edge of the road, she didn't look like she was that far out. Damn shame...
It's funny that you watched, and I couldn't lol. Im usually curious, but I just don't want this image stuck in my head.

Back