Welcome To aBlackWeb

When it's not Khaleesi Geezay be running a train through this ladies vagina

this what i'm about to do

i'ma take ya thread, and put it in the pic gallery and make this an appreciation thread for whoever this young lady is

i dont like the tone you are setting with this post b/c you dont know her and you are talking very disrespectful about her

And please give credit to Geezay757 @5th Letter Rick Ross told him u can't diss Eminem in a track, mention anything negative about him in an interview, not even any subliminal bars to him. Otherwise he will lose money because Eminem fans buy the most records and it's about gaining them as fans not alienating them

He took Rozay's advice

this what i'm about to do

i'ma take ya thread, and put it in the pic gallery and make this an appreciation thread for whoever this young lady is

i dont like the tone you are setting with this post b/c you dont know her and you are talking very disrespectful about her

I don't know her personally since she from the A but Geezay757 told me about her

And you in here geeking over this same chick like you with her

No it's just paying homage to Geezay's accomplishments in 2018

A record deal as a solo artist with MMG and a record deal as an MMM group member with MMG

A Zara sponsorship deal

A debut Mixtape Hardships to be released in the next few months

Debut single Worst Ways from the Mixtape featuring Meek Mill video out in a few months

A Mixtape in the pipeline with Gun Play hosted by DJ Khaled

Debut album dropping next year

MMM debut group album dropping next year

Sneaker line distributed and made by Zara dropping next year G-Dot sneakers

G-Dot Records imprint distributed by MMG forming next year

Back