When i say it people on here complain but an O.G elder is saying it. Thoughts on this????

"I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry" >>>>> anything Em ever wrote

But on a serious note him saying that he likes Eminem because he is thought provoking and deep in his music. Proves that powerful music that uplifts people but executed in a catchy way always gonna sell and be what people to gravitate to

As much as i pushed the fact of Eminem's main demographic being females and teenage girls this video does show that his fan base is still diverse the females may be his main fan base but all types of people rock with Em's music young, old, black, white. Because in the end as i just stated the fact is people gravitate to thought provoking music and Eminem's hooks

Do u actually know how many records Eminem has sold? he is nearly at 200 million records sold worldwide

Do u know how many records Drake has sold worldwide? 10 million records think about that it's a difference of a 190 million

I'm not sure a person like @DNB1 is aware of this i'm not sure if @Loch121 is either

When u u sold that many records like Eminem, made that many hits like he has, became that much of an icon and super star it goes beyond just being a big artist he is in the history books for as long as the earth exists nobody is gonna forget him because his record sales are in the history books

Em especially prime Em is shitting all over Drake.

He saved my life in the sense his music uplifted me when i was depressed and struggling in life and motivated me to better my life and go to college, get a good job, better my life

That's why i'm such a big fan @5th Letter and as u can say the O.G in the video feels just like i do.

giphy.gif

How many do I need to sale?

because I have sold some.

plus,you called me here for nothing.

with yo nutty ass.

I called u here because u claim to be an Eminem fan and in this video an O.G African American dude told his son exactly what i been saying

Now u have your taste i know u a horror core rappper and u lyrical u really into really lyrical rappers like the Nas, Jay-Z's, Canibus, Wu-Tang's, Royce's, Rakim's

I can't expect u to go around bumping these songs in your car out loud

Mockingbird
Beautiful
Not Afraid
Space Bound
Hailie's Song
Stronger Than I Was
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Love The Way You Lie
Going Through Changes
Superman
Headlights

It's not your taste u a casual Eminem fan that likes a minority of his songs the 1's that have no substance, no singing, no melody, no message. That's fine as u feel they are too soft and not for u

I called u here because u claim to be an Eminem fan and in this video an O.G African American dude told his son exactly what i been saying

Now u have your taste i know u a horror core rappper and u lyrical u really into really lyrical rappers like the Nas, Jay-Z's, Canibus, Wu-Tang's, Royce's, Rakim's

I can't expect u to go around bumping these songs in your car out loud

Mockingbird
Beautiful
Not Afraid
Space Bound
Hailie's Song
Stronger Than I Was
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Love The Way You Lie
Going Through Changes
Superman
Headlights

It's not your taste u a casual Eminem fan that likes a minority of his songs the 1's that have no substance, no singing, no melody, no message. That's fine as u feel they are too soft and not for u

For 1 I'm not a horror core rapper.

I have a some music in that is that genre though.

I know that any time I see you post it's about shady,shadyteam

It's kinda your thing

fun fact: Eminem took a very specific scheme and bars of mine for his Art of Rap freestyle in 2012

Life's great.

I'm already crazy and you crazy too.it's just too much crazy

How do I always end up caught up in your matrix of insanity

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I like a few of those songs on that list though

For 1 I'm not a horror core rapper.

I have a some music in that is that genre though.

I know that any time I see you post it's about shady,shadyteam

It's kinda your thing

fun fact: Eminem took a very specific scheme and bars of mine for his Art of Rap freestyle in 2012

Life's great.

Oh well that's just not my cup of tea at all so i don't recall that freestyle not something i would listen to