Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

I know that's ya people but brah I couldn't understand shit lol
He basically said don't invite him if any of his friends are celebrating at that place, that prices are outrageous, going to this type of place to pay that discretionary 15% service charge should be the food spot paying the people to eat there🤣Only people with money fi waste go deh so. He said he's not splitting that bill fuck that he's drinking water only and it has to be tap but then he said they'd probably charge that too.🤣🤣

He basically said don't invite him if any of his friends are celebrating at that place, that prices are outrageous, going to this type of place to pay that discretionary 15% service charge should be the food spot paying the people to eat there🤣Only people with money fi waste go deh so. He said he's not splitting that bill fuck that he's drinking water only and it has to be tap but then he said they'd probably charge that too.🤣🤣
I was already cracking up...but when he started talkin about the water I lost it...he was up-the phuck-set!🤣😂

Basically huh😕

You understood what he was saying brotha?

You couldnt understand him?

tenor.gif

Chick stupid.

so why even post and say make his pockets hurt? She was stealing PPP. What’s was the point in that?

and to take stolen money to eat in stupid places ......smdh

like scandy said.......new money

Unless by "Him" she meant "Uncle Sam", in which case he gone make sure she pays in the end.

Back