Welcome To aBlackWeb

When did urban men’s clothing become so tight?

5th Letter

Mod Squad
I remember coming up in the 90’s and seeing how urban fashion was, the clothing was baggy/loose fitting. But by around ‘10-12 time the clothing starting to become fitted not baggy but not tight, but now I see men wearing tight ass clothes when and why did this become a thing?

he world is catered around people ages 15-30

once you pass 30 you are no longer the target of trends....

this is the under 30 look and those who are stll up on trends.....

niggaz like us gonna dress like we did when we were 25 for the rest of our lives.....

I remember coming up in the 90’s and seeing how urban fashion was, the clothing was baggy/loose fitting. But by around ‘10-12 time the clothing starting to become fitted not baggy but not tight, but now I see men wearing tight ass clothes when and why did this become a thing?
right around the time wayne started wearing jeggins or whatever they called

man I saw so many back to school pics of lil niggas in jeggings w/ big ass shoes lmao

I bet these company heads really do have to sit back and laugh sometimes

new, trendy fashion is definitely a young thing though

we still got Dillards, we'll be alright lol

It's not tight but it's more fitted and looks better. Wearing 4XL tees and size 44 pants never looked good. Some dudes take it too far and go with the super skinny jeans or whatever but not the majority. Fashion has come a long way but looks a lot better now.

I just smh looking at old pics and finding old shit of mine

I was way skinnier back then and wore 36 jeans and 2x shirts.....with like 3 more shirts under the mf

shoes was never tied.....du-rags AND sweat bands.....shit half on, half off lmao

idk how that shit didnt cause actual health issues for people

shit made you walk all outta wack holding all that shit up

once the styles changed it actually took me some time and trials to find my true fit in everything

im still trash at shopping for dress clothes....I usually get somebody in the store to help me

Before our time cloths was tight as fuck

niggas use to wear high ass shorts with long socks with strips on them

All shit comes around again

Dipset started tha fitted/tight clothes phenom...

Tru Life dissed them because of it too...

I was way skinnier back then and wore 36 jeans and 2x shirts.....with like 3 more shirts under the mf

shoes was never tied.....du-rags AND sweat bands.....shit half on, half off lmao

once the styles changed it actually took me some time and trials to find my true fit in everything

im still trash at shopping for dress clothes....I usually get somebody in the store to help me

lol i been wearing big ass jeans since i was in middle school.. and T's op open to wearing large tees// i still rock a pair of roca/wearand sean jean jeans i bought maybe 15+ years ago

and dress clothes. (shaq face) thats khakis and a polo for me lol

and this is why i wont ever fuck with you....

nigga even dressed like he was nothing but trouble.

im just waiting for the post where you admit to torturing a family and killing all they pets while eating cheese grits and catching up on game of thrones while they cry on the floor begging for their life.

Looking back you can see how Hip-Hop grew up. Imagine being dissed because you want to wear clothes that actually fit you LOLOL.

At times I think we forget rappers post 2000 were very young. We saw Lil Wayne, Dipset, Drake, 50/G-UNIT, Cole, Joe Budden, Wale, Big Sean, a lot of these rappers grow up right before our eyes. Yo Cam dissed Jay for wearing flip flops to the beach in the Caribbean. Like was he supposed to be chilling in the sand in Jordans and socks ??? LOLOLOLOL SMMFH
All of them dudes you named except lilwayne was already adults when they got on .Its not as bad as it was in 2010 and down here in south Florida you hardly see that shit. Niggas in there late teens early twenties around my way don't wear faggoty shit. Its not as bad as it was in 2010 though I'm glad these little niggas don't sag either. Back in 2010 that saggin' shit was disgusting. Some of them nig nogs didnt even wear draws. That shit had us looking bAD on the world stage

Back