Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did U Get Your Driver’s License?

Allah_U_Akbar

I was late.

Got my permit at 22 and got my license at 23.

At least I passed the test the first time.

How old were you?

How many tries did it take for you to get your license?

Anybody here who still doesn’t have their license?

16 but due to some family shit I had to drive to school at 15 before I had a license.

No other way for me to get there so as soon as I turned 16 I had to get it

18 after my Freshman year at the Uni
Moms basically gave my first car at 14 tho....was riding dirty for like 4 yrs

I would have had it at 16 but drivers ed was after 9th period and I got out after 7th, I wasn't waiting 2 hours and I wasn't going home and coming back to the school either

lol I still dont have a license in the states. My fam stays giving me shit about it. I need to get on that next time I come home

Got my permit at 16. Then got it taken away for getting caught driving without a permit.

Ended up getting my license at 18

MD had 3 steps. Permit then provisionals then full license. I kept getting tickets and suspended on the provisionals so I think it took me a bit longer to get the full license

fuck ass story I got
My senior year I got behind the wheel for the first time. I paid 200$ to sign up for my school's driving lessons. I go from being a complete noob (been a minute since I've used that word lol) to being a pretty good driver in 1 week. My teacher said it herself. Other than some occasional sharp braking that I did, I was very good. But despite all my progress she don't give me the test for my license. She give me a driving log and tell me to sign up again, & I'm like wtf??

Comes to find out that other niggas, that never drove a day in they life/same skills as me got they license with no driving log at all. That shit pissed me tf off, and made me look dumb as shit making niggas think I was Special ED in a car and shit...

I had to wait till after graduation (July I think.) to get my license. The DMV test was so short and easy that I coulda passed on my last day of driving class.

tl;dr: greedy ass school fucked me over

Back