Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did Dudes Get Brainwashed In The Regards of Booty?

Umm Makeda was Ethiopian, their child was name Menelik

She wasn't. Sheba is a South Arabian kingdom: you're confusing with Saba, which was located in present-day Sudan and Eritrea and coincides with the Medjay territory (present day Beja territory) , who were also otherwise known as the Sabaoi by classical Greek historiography. Makeda was an Arabian, a Yemenite. Even a half-Jinn or quarter Jinn, according their legend: her mother or paternal grandmother was the twin sister of King Arwe, an ancient serpent-dragon.

It was a late medieval Ethiopian legend that didn't appear prior thr 14th century and was simply a Christianization of the Aksumite myth of Mehrem, the demigod child of a mortal ruler and the Goddess of Love Ashtar; we can even goes ages further and relies this upon the royal Kushite myth of Apedemek, the leonine demigod child of War born out of Sekhmet (an another iteration of Bast/Hathor) and a mortal man.

Last edited:
She wasn't. Sheba is a South Arabian kingdom: you're confusing with Saba, which was located in present-day Sudan and Eritrea and coincides with the Medjay territory (present day Beja territory) , whonwere also otherwise known as the Sabaoi by classical Greek historiography. Makeda was an Arabian, a Yemenite. Even a half-Jinn or quarter Jinn, according their legend: her mother or paternal grandmother was the twin sister of King Arwe, an ancient serpent-dragon.

It was a late medieval Ethiopian legend that didn't appear prior thr 14th century and was simply a Christianization of the Aksumite myth of Mehrem, the demigod child of a mortal ruler and the Goddess of Love Ashtar; we can even goes ages further and relies this upon the royal Kushite myth of Apedemek, the leonine demigod child of War born out of Sekhmet (an another iteration of Bast/Hathor) and a mortal man.
I'll love doing some research on this as all I've dug into is contrary, pulled info from destruction of the black civilization and a few other books but I have always heard there is a debate between her being from Yemen as well as Ethiopia, where did you get your info from?

Last edited:
I'll love doing some research on this as all I've dug into is contrary, pulled info from destruction of the black civilization imand a few other books but I have always heard there is a debate between her being from Yemen as well as Ethiopia, where did you get your info from?

From years of reading.

Not mad... just a little curious
Thought you were an ic vet that use to post bbws in the old ic.

Carry on

Nah, I'm relativelly new and even too young to know what the old ic was. There happens I'm publushing about women who happens to be fat tho, but I'm posting about other topics too.

but I'm posting about other topics too.

^^^^what do you think about these links

^^^^what do you think about these links

I knew the owner/headline writer of this website. He unabashedly contributes for a great deal to the betterment of the international Panafrican community and their diasporas.

Some of these articles are well-founded. Others are (my apologies, LYKama, I mean it without harm) parroting some misleads and half-truths preached by some of the biggest heads within the radical African American black academics and the populist wannabes (the Rashidis, Sebis, late Ben-Jochannans, Asar Imhoteps) .

You have to take a lot of those news with a grain of salt and consistently push your intellectual curiosity way past their narrative. Even revisionist and revolutionary underdogs who fought against an otherwise chauvinist, racist academical zeitegest are not totally devoid of implicit biases, miscalculations and blind pride and I realized it early enough in my twenties to not let any ill-intentioned tierce party indoctrinate me into whatever they see fit into the exploited end of their mob-minded machine.

Read a lot, preserve your sense of self-criticism and freewill and most above all... be careful.

Speaking about booties but a bit off-topic, I've started up this topic on some size-friendly wannabe reddit group page full of women whose a vocal majority are still confined into their "self-flaggellating" weight crisis phase I've recently resubscribed in.. and this happened when I purposefully challenged a popular opinion.

Screenshot_20201226-004742_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20201226-005039_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20201226-005046_Reddit.jpg
I've shared the post in matter on a kink friendly reddit page and as usual, some crackers get mad at it. "sToP tAlKiNg aBoUt rAcE pOlItIcS, yOu N--."

:kobe:

I knew the owner/headline writer of this website. He unabashedly contributes for a great deal to the betterment of the international Panafrican community and their diasporas.

Some of these articles are well-founded. Others are (my apologies, LYKama, I mean it without harm) parroting some misleads and half-truths preached by some of the biggest heads within the radical African American black academics and the populist wannabes (the Rashidis, Sebis, late Ben-Jochannans, Asar Imhoteps) .

You have to take a lot of those news with a grain of salt and consistently push your intellectual curiosity way past their narrative. Even revisionist and revolutionary underdogs who fought against an otherwise chauvinist, racist academical zeitegest are not totally devoid of implicit biases, miscalculations and blind pride and I realized it early enough in my twenties to not let any ill-intentioned tierce party indoctrinate me into whatever they see fit into the exploited end of their mob-minded machine.

Read a lot, preserve your sense of self-criticism and freewill and most above all... be careful.
AppropriateScentedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Back