Welcome To aBlackWeb

When cohabitating wit your current...

For me and mines...when it comes to dishes...I unload the dishwasher and she loads them. The reason is b/c when we 1st moved, she didn't like the way I loaded the dishwasher. I never grew up with having one, so I was just puttin shyt in there. Didn't know plates , cups, plastic bowl had to be put up a certain way.

I clean the stove and counter when it screaming to be cleaned. She does most of the cookin, so the kitchen is her domain.

We both will sweep, but only in the kitchen. We got the iRobot roomba to clean the other part of the house.

We do our own laundry cuz...I ain't washin her shyt.

I do most of the cooking cleaning And grocery shopping because I have more flexible free time

im super cleanly on some ocd shit...besides my mother in law does most of it

wife got it made like a mf and dont know it lol

she just did the bathrooms top to bottom last weekend tho....its not really her thing but she'll get down

I do most of the cooking cleaning And grocery shopping because I have more flexible free time
this...

when i'm not assigned to work i DC i'm typically the last to leave in the morning, and the first to get home.. so i do most of the cleaning, laundry and cooking....

then when i get back from my night job, everybody is sleep, so that's the best time to clean up again

My marriage is 10 years strong and happy and we both believe in old school gender roles. So you can base what chores is done off that.

Couldn't fuck with no woman who doesn't understand that as the man I get the big piece of chicken!

My marriage is 10 years strong and happy and we both believe in old school gender roles. So you can base what chores is done off that.

Couldn't fuck with no woman who doesn't understand that as the man I get the big piece of chicken!

You ever had anybody give you push back, and sayin that kinda thinking is outdated?

Can't front I use to think like that too. Kinda how I grew up. But after my mama passed, my Dad had to do it all. So I think now that's why I feel nearly all the responsibilities should be shared.

You ever had anybody give you push back, and sayin that kinda thinking is outdated?

Can't front I use to think like that too. Kinda how I grew up. But after my mama passed, my Dad had to do it all. So I think now that's why I feel nearly all the responsibilities should be shared.

No push back at all. My wife loves that shit and will let anybody know it proudly. Besides that of course adjustments are made depending on circumstances. I don't have any problems doing any of the shit she does and vice versa.

Its just when our shit is running smoothly and nobody is busy from work and shit like that. We all the way old school with it.

Never been on some my dinner better hot and on the table when I get home shit. It's just typical shit though. I cut the grass, rake the leaves, fill up all the cars with gas, etc. She washes, dries and folds the clothes, cleans the house, etc.

Ain't nothing set in stone it just works for us and when it doesn't we make adjustments.

No push back at all. My wife loves that shit and will let anybody know it proudly. Besides that of course adjustments are made depending on circumstances. I don't have any problems doing any of the shit she does and vice versa.

Its just when our shit is running smoothly and nobody is busy from work and shit like that. We all the way old school with it.

Never been on some my dinner better hot and on the table when I get home shit. It's just typical shit though. I cut the grass, rake the leaves, fill up all the cars with gas, etc. She washes, dries and folds the clothes, cleans the house, etc.

Ain't nothing set in stone it just works for us and when it doesn't we make adjustments.

Props.

I'm just shocked folks do the "traditional" ways of chores nowadays.

We believe in the stronger partner bares the brunt of the responsibilities on some old school ish
So we all help each other out but my right hand takes the lead in most chores.

Back