When Artists Tried To Make The Same Hit

I fucks w Helter Skelter. DOC voice fucked up but pen game still nice

I tried listening to it 'cause my lil brother copped it. I could barely understand what he was even saying back then and haven't given it so much as a courtesy re-listen ever since. I'd rather just keep DOC's legacy at No One Can Do It Better and leave it at that.

• Ether
Reactions: GOAT and silverfoxx
I thought you was gonna say I'm not a star then John

But John was credited to Wayne right?
Nah that was Young Berg aka Hitmaka biting song jacking ass

I'm not a star was done by Lex Lugar, and Young Berg literally stole the same song and move some snares around and gave it to Lil Wayne for "John"

Hitmaka probably one of the biggest scamming niggas I ever seen. Me and my girl stay laughing at this shit Everytime I hear a new song from him because he uses his power effectively.

Reactions: bluntedsultan
What was his rap name then?

Originally it was just Chamillion, then he started saying it in verses as name to stunt and it kind of just stuck

Chamillionaire is cringe worthy especially when cacs say it

Nah that was Young Berg aka Hitmaka biting song jacking ass

I'm not a star was done by Lex Lugar, and Young Berg literally stole the same song and move some snares around and gave it to Lil Wayne for "John"

Hitmaka probably one of the biggest scamming niggas I ever seen. Me and my girl stay laughing at this shit Everytime I hear a new song from him because he uses his power effectively.
Wait what? Lmao

Wait what? Lmao
Hitmaka is notorious for just jacking other people songs and barely changing things around and adding his name on it. He has a high position at Atlantic records that clears his name and give him a wide range to sample clearances and shit, so what he does is take a song and adds a few things on it and bank up.

It's smart AF, but as a artist it's a crazy cheat code and diminishes the art of producing since that's his whole signature.

Hitmaka is notorious for just jacking other people songs and barely changing things around and adding his name on it. He has a high position at Atlantic records that clears his name and give him a wide range to sample clearances and shit, so what he does is take a song and adds a few things on it and bank up.

It's smart AF, but as a artist it's a crazy cheat code and diminishes the art of producing since that's his whole signature.

thats wat dre be doing

Like this lol. He produced this

• Ether
Reactions: silverfoxx
thats wat dre be doing
Hitmaka is smart because he does RECENT hits that folks have nostalgia attached to it so it's a easy easy hit with rappers with name value jump on them. It's his formula, dude be sampling shit that came out like 5-10 years ago lol.