Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your thoughts on this...

Tim3ismoney

FB_IMG_1538922944821.jpg

This is foul as fuck but karma's a bitch.But good niggas like these love these types while ignoring women that are actually interested in them just because they aren't as popular and pretty.I bet any amount of money it was a chick that actually wanted him he wouldn't give the time of day too because his focus was on this this no good bitch and I bet deep down he know she didn't want him but he didn't car because she's probably Miss Popularity smh

tumblr_inline_nzr4aiO2f31tekf5b_500.gif
Well..first

She's obviously single

Second..

She obviously doesn't have friends as she took him with her to get her hair done

Third...

She spent time with dude because she does like him in some way

Four...

She lives her life based on the beliefs of others so she doesn't know who she is and because of that is slightly depressed

Five...

She seeks validation from strangers because she hates herself enough where her own inner dialogue isn't enough to make her feel whole.

Six...

She may be one of the many women this guy does this with and she is not as special as she may feel.

View attachment 76633

This is foul as fuck but karma's a bitch.But good niggas like these love these types while ignoring women that are actually interested in them just because they aren't as popular and pretty.I bet any amount of money it was a chick that actually wanted him he wouldn't give the time of day too because his focus was on this this no good bitch and I bet deep down he know she didn't want him but he didn't car because she's probably Miss Popularity smh
trickin on females doesn't make you a "good nigga"

View attachment 76633

What makes him good that he thought paying for some random chicks hair he dont know was gonna help get him pussy?

He needed that lesson

Not to mention she got a pouch in that pic and if I had to guess off that small portion of the pic Id guess shes not attractive at all.

Guys should know when she ain't into you, we all been there. On the phone and convo real dry, short answers. At that time you either ask straight up or just cut your loss and move on

Back