Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats your thoughts about Ice Cube?

Nigga he didn't make any fucking missteps

If you weren't superglued to the plantation you would understand that

Ok guy...

What if... i agree he made a mistake after being rejected.

Seems like you admitted differently here. But we know how hard it is for you to actually critique someone who says anything you like. You immediately become a blind worshipper for the most part.

Seems like you admitted differently here. But we know how hard it is for you to actually critique someone who says anything you like. You immediately become a blind worshipper for the most part.
I know what i said. I didn't contradict my sentiment. You still have a fundamentally fucked up view of what happened. Your point of view is rooted in loyalty to the democrats, instead having the point of view of an objective black man

If your first loyalty was to black people you would not have a problem with ice cube wanting to meet with the SITTING PRESIDENT to benefit black people

That nigga has generational wealth. He didn't do that for ice cube or Oshea jr, he did it for your stupid ass

Ice Cube was that dude early in his career but he fell off but he created another lane as an actor and business man and has been thriving in that field for years.

Ice Cube was that dude early in his career but he fell off but he created another lane as an actor and business man and has been thriving in that field for years.

Ice Cube didn't "fall off". He had a lengthy career, far longer than most people in his generation.

If you consider Straight Outta Compton came out in 1988, how many people from 1988 lasted as long as Cube?

His rap career outlasted just about everybody from his generation. That's not "falling off" that's the natural trajectory of popular recording artist.

I've always thought the term "fell off" was for people that had 1 or 2 hits. People that were at the top for that one album and you never heard from them again.

Ice Cube didn't "fall off". He had a lengthy career, far longer than most people in his generation.

If you consider Straight Outta Compton came out in 1988, how many people from 1988 lasted as long as Cube?

His rap career outlasted just about everybody from his generation. That's not "falling off" that's the natural trajectory of popular recording artist.

I've always thought the term "fell off" was for people that had 1 or 2 hits. People that were at the top for that one album and you never heard from them again.
Lyrically he fell off.

Ice cube hasn’t been relevant musically since the mid 2000s but his contribution to Hiphop is probably top 10

Deserves a lifetime achievement award and a hall of fame induction

I know what i said. I didn't contradict my sentiment. You still have a fundamentally fucked up view of what happened. Your point of view is rooted in loyalty to the democrats, instead having the point of view of an objective black man

If your first loyalty was to black people you would not have a problem with ice cube wanting to meet with the SITTING PRESIDENT to benefit black people

That nigga has generational wealth. He didn't do that for ice cube or Oshea jr, he did it for your stupid ass

Well if you can let me know when and how that plan has worked out it'd be nice. Because objectively speaking...he fucked the money he was given up and it hasn't gone to benefit anyone. It's ok to admit your heroes don't get it right all the time.

Back