Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Whats your emergency fund savings amount?

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

Where you feel comfortable enough if something unexpected were to happen?

Bruh.

What kinda mf pocket watching shit is this...on the mf internet no less.

Imagine if person u kno came up to u irl n asked u "how much money u got in the bank bruh?"

giphy.gif

Why not both? Should we not hold uncomfortable accountability threads?

Hey quick question, drums or flats?

After working collections for this long I don’t really mess with credit cards like that I have just one and that was just build credit limit only like 500 but paying it off helps. But cards that come in the mail always got a stupid interest rate

I just rented a luxury car for the weekend in my city

Now that that emergency is taken care of, I'll save up for the next potential emergency starting the 5th

After working collections for this long I don’t really mess with credit cards like that I have just one and that was just build credit limit only like 500 but paying it off helps. But cards that come in the mail always got a stupid interest rate
The “credit cards are bad” stigma needs to be discussed

Zero. This society is not designed for people to have the luxury to bypass spending money now for a situation that may occur later.

I can literally find a way to spend every single dollar that we earn even before we get it. Now why would I "save" money when I'm always living in a society that demanads money for........everything?

Nothing specifically set aside. If we were to go into lockdown again for an extended period I'd be okay.

Back