Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What's worse? Relationship edition vol. 1

What's worse?

• Total voters
2 has two qualifiers..always and doesnt

If they are always saying sorry and do not change..they arent acknowledging what they're sorry for. They are just saying it because to them it's something u say. Added to that, if they are sincere, it's even worse. Cause I am sorry that what I did affected you, I know it was negative in how it affected you. I'm going to do it again when given the opportunity, because

:ghost:fuck u.

A person that’s never wrong. They both ain’t shit but number one it’s like my nigga, YOU AINT ALWAYS RIGHT YOU STUPID MF. Makes my blood burl.

Option b at least he acknowledges his wrongs but that mf need to work on working on his wrongs. Sorry don’t mean shit to me these days.

@AP21 is prime example of the first choice, my brother is the same way.

He the kinda nigga that will blame you for him losing something of yours.

"You know I lose stuff,you shouldn't have gave it to me"
:cantsee:
This not about me

And

You're wrong

First option

I think it was rubato who just said it but if you can get them to acknowledge their wrong, then maybe they have a chance at turning into a decent person in the relationship

Both are difficult to deal with because neither one of them are going to do anything about being wrong but I say the first one is the worse cuz this person lacks the humility to see any room for improvement.

Reactions: Lea
A person that’s never wrong. They both ain’t shit but number one it’s like my nigga, YOU AINT ALWAYS RIGHT YOU STUPID MF. Makes my blood burl.

Option b at least he acknowledges his wrongs but that mf need to work on working on his wrongs. Sorry don’t mean shit to me these days.
lol @ burl

A person who doesn't acknowledge they wrong.

I had the threaten to leave to get that shit to stop

1st one by far. My gawd that shyt gets under my skin in the WORSE way.

Ex was good for doing this.
Other ex...GRHS...was good for doing this.
S/o be good for doing that shyt every so often.

What makes it worse...you see them doing the shyt, call them out on it with proof, and they try to make it seem like that what you saw outta YOUR OWN EYES, ain't what you saw.

So instead of admitting they were wrong...they make excuses. They even went outta their way to blame ME wit the..."Well...if you had lemme *insert excuse that blames me for "making" them act the way they did*"...excuse!

Reactions: Lea
Back