Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What's worse? Relationship edition vol. 1

What's worse?

• Total voters
They're both people I wouldn't deal with, but if I HAD to say which is worse, I'd say the person who acknowledges their fuck ups and continues to do it. They know what they're doing so it's 1 of 2 things. 1 is they don't respect you enough to stop or they just aren't able to stop and there's nothing that can be done.

With the other person, i halfway blame the s/o. You just aint good enough of a debater to make them admit the shit. I'll debate a mf into a corner to where they have no choice but to admit the shit lol

Ima go with option b...

because even if you dont verbally acknowledge your wrong behavior but once its brought to your attention you correct that behavior that shows me you do actually know and care when you fuck up and want it to be better. At the end of the day actions >>>words

saying im sorry then keep doing the same shit is insulting my intelligence on all levels...and means you think Im just that nigga to keep stealing on

First one

Doesnt change they behaviour is relative to time and sometimes it just ain't changing at your pace

Being unable to acknowledge ya wrong doings is detrimental to us both

They're both people I wouldn't deal with, but if I HAD to say which is worse, I'd say the person who acknowledges their fuck ups and continues to do it. They know what they're doing so it's 1 of 2 things. 1 is they don't respect you enough to stop or they just aren't able to stop and there's nothing that can be done.

With the other person, i halfway blame the s/o. You just aint good enough of a debater to make them admit the shit. I'll debate a mf into a corner to where they have no choice but to admit the shit lol
Wow. Thank you Goldie, normally you just give an ambig...nvmd. Thank you:)

First one

Doesnt change they behaviour is relative to time and sometimes it just ain't changing at your pace

Being unable to acknowledge ya wrong doings is detrimental to us both
That first sentence is such a "you" answer.

First one because shit, if you miraculously get them to acknowledge their wrongs some day, you may find out that they’re the second one too. But if we can’t get past the first step (acknowledgement), we can’t move forward at all.

cant stand when somebody can never be wrong....never....always got something to pull out to make you in the wrong or just worse than them

if you keep fucking up, but you know you're a fuck up and keep it real.....im not saying its great but I say i'd have more tolerance for it....I expect people to not be shit, they're people

not even just relationships.....i cant stand perfect, never wrong people...cant even have a convo with you

Guess it depends on what their wrong doings are, then would determine which is worse for me, if we're talking minor infractions then I'd say the 2nd one, come to think of it though they are both one in the same

Gotta go with the first one.

I can't deal with a man that has no personal accountability because everything will always be someone else's fault.

But I don't expect the second option to change or improve upon themselves, but I respect a person that has self awareness above all.

They're kinda the same person. A person who says sorry but continues to do what they said sorry for,never acknowledges their wrong doings.

giphy.gif

on gawd

@AP21 is prime example of the first choice, my brother is the same way.

He the kinda nigga that will blame you for him losing something of yours.

"You know I lose stuff,you shouldn't have gave it to me"
:cantsee:

Back