• Keys

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Shoe

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Wallet

Went through this the other day when I thought I lost it

My phone is locked and everything is backed up the cloud, easy to replace

Wallet has my drivers license which has my home address, credit cards can be cancelled but I can’t just have my address floating out there

If you got the phone locked then you're good. You can also set it to erase everything if the password is entered wrong too many times(not many people use this feature though). There's also find my phone

Wallet would be it if you don't use those mobile wallets on your phone. You also just lost whatever cash you had in it. Plus your license and all

Keys. Everything else can be replaced. Loose wallet just cancel the cards, take an L on what money you have in it.

Phone most likely locked just have it turned off but them keys would be a bitch. Can’t get in the crib, can’t drive and don’t have a key fob.

Matter of fact I literally JUST dealt with this as well . Whip got towed down in MiA. Tow company called theyself trying to hold whip, keys, wallet, everything hostage. Got dealt with quick that's a hell no 😂😂

Keys. Everything else can be replaced. Loose wallet just cancel the cards, take an L on what money you have in it.

Phone most likely locked just have it turned off but them keys would be a bitch. Can’t get in the crib, can’t drive and don’t have a key fob.
Exactly 💯

Matter of fact I literally JUST dealt with this as well . Whip got towed down in MiA. Tow company called theyself trying to hold whip, keys, wallet, everything hostage. Got dealt with quick that's a hell no 😂😂
Towing business in major cities I strongly believe are all cons.

Back