Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Love and a bullet... I brought that shit on myself tho.. cant even be mad..I knew it was gonna be awful but good lord! lol

They even had a scene with the dude that played the black power ranger where he started break dancing and shooting at the same time.. one minute he was just standing there.. sharp cut and there is cardboard on the ground and this nigga lickin off shots...

....fuckery lol

Love and a bullet... I brought that shit on myself tho.. cant even be mad..I knew it was gonna be awful but good lord! lol

They even had a scene with the dude that played the black power ranger where he started break dancing and shooting at the same time.. one minute he was just standing there.. sharp cut and there is cardboard on the ground and this nigga lickin off shots...

....fuckery lol

I forgot all about that movie. Saw it years ago on DVD and purged that ish from my memory .smh you mentioning that cardboard scene brought it back

Cloverfield, Avatar, Prometheus, and Alien Covenant. The last two were Wikipedia entries that answered basic ass questions with a whole lot of nothing. Cloverfield left most of the plot on the floor in viral marketing campaigns, so you just sat through a bunch of random events. Avatar was every "white guy saves natives by being a better native" movie you've ever watched just with cutting edge graphics and letting the white guy LITERALLY become a native.

Cloverfield, Avatar, Prometheus, and Alien Covenant. The last two were Wikipedia entries that answered basic ass questions with a whole lot of nothing. Cloverfield left most of the plot on the floor in viral marketing campaigns, so you just sat through a bunch of random events. Avatar was every "white guy saves natives by being a better native" movie you've ever watched just with cutting edge graphics and letting the white guy LITERALLY become a native.

Cloverfield is a great movie and I like digging through the marketing for the easter eggs.

I thought the monsters and camera work was cool.2nd best found footage film to Blair Witch.

Now the sequel sucked many dicks.

Didn't hate Prometheus as much as others.I liked the ending and I liked the actors.I liked the engineers.

Never saw Covenant,but from what I heard,I'm mad.Sounds like the went dumb.

The Cell is a low key classic.The whole dreamscape thing was dope and the bad guy was scary.

The Cell was actually kinda ahead of it's time and the plot was dope.
I can agree with you on the plot, that's what I remember making me go see it. The execution was off and Jlo not being a good actress didn't help. Just remember that being the first movie I ever wanted to walk out of

I can agree with you on the plot, that's what I remember making me go see it. The execution was off and Jlo not being a good actress didn't help. Just remember that being the first movie I ever wanted to walk out of
One of her better movies not about her chasing some generic white actor

Hmmmm Quarantine off the strength of the ending, Paranormal Activity 4, Avengers in 98 that wack ass spy movie.

That last Chucky movie was GARBAGE. Jennifers Body was atrocious and I thought I was watching some behind the cameras shoot the way the acting was so horrible.

Back