Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Battleship - with Rhianna ***grabs steel chair and runs to the ring ***

any movie starring Tyler Perry
Lol..my Wife hates that nigga..it’s some part in the movie where the friends clique up for a get away or something. There’s a scene where he has an argument and storms off on his wife..she always go

“Ma Rassss, look at this anti mon wit his female hips wan talk bout he stoomin off..chups..(teeth suck)”

It’s like she watches that shit just to get mad

Lol..my Wife hates that nigga..it’s some part in the movie where the friends clique up for a get away or something. There’s a scene where he has an argument and storms off on his wife..she always go

“Ma Rassss, look at this anti mon wit his female hips wan talk bout he stoomin off..chups..(teeth suck)”

It’s like she watches that shit just to get mad

Tyler Perry is cheat codes... I stay away from that fool's movies, but I saw the one you're talking bout (Why Did I Get Married) and my wife dragged me to Temptation... mann, there was so much wrong with that movie...

There's this part where they're alone at the office and dude is puttin the moves on ol girl and there's suppose to be all this sexual tension but at the last minute she turns him down... then they both get on the elevator, the doors close and the scene ends... WHAT HAPPENED WHILE THEY WERE ON THE ELEVATOR???

Or when :spoiler alert: her husband finds out dude has aids and what does he do? Tackle him through a fuckin window and roll around on the floor in glass wrestling with him of course!

But the funniest part was the ending... so much time has suppose to have passed to where the husband has grey hair all of a sudden (which looks like they just threw some powder in his hair), Brandy's character didn't age at all and the main chick aged so much she's being played by A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACTRESS!!!

I thought it might not suck cuz Madea wasn't in it... I was wrong...

Also, I liked Cloverfield... they put you in the characters' shoes... they didn't know what was going on, so neither did we... some movies could do without the exposition... I thought it was funny that dude wouldn't put down the camera though...

And The Cell... was a strange movie...

That last Chucky movie was GARBAGE. Jennifers Body was atrocious and I thought I was watching some behind the cameras shoot the way the acting was so horrible.

I love Jennifer's body and I like the movie too

I like the whole musicians selling their souls type of thing

I like them white bitches in the movie.

I want a sequel.

Back