Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Weirdest Thing Society Accepts As Normal?

I'm an uppity nigga when it comes to YouTube.
"Yo, Jay I got the vid I wanna show you.
Hold on, they got ads."

Me. "Ads? Whew Chile, the ghetto."

YouTube, no ads.
YouTube Music, I can listen to any album I want multiple times.
Plus podcasts.
And before Google Play Music switched over fully to YouTube Music, my albums carried over. I got a bunch of 90s New Orleans albums on there.

Wait. Google music switched over to YouTube music? I loved Google music

Wait. Google music switched over to YouTube music? I loved Google music
When Google bought YouTube, they started a transition from Google Play to YouTube Music. They got so many albums available. A lot of music songs, videos that are on YouTube can be seen in YouTube Music. They got a ton of podcasts, playlists, new albums, etc. I haven't "bought" a new album in years.

When Google bought YouTube, they started a transition from Google Play to YouTube Music. They got so many albums available. A lot of music songs, videos that are on YouTube can be seen in YouTube Music. They got a ton of podcasts, playlists, new albums, etc. I haven't "bought" a new album in years.

I just canceled Spotify. Loving YouTube music. Fuck YouTube ads

@Agent_Ro
This what YouTube Music looks like for me.
My hip hop be so over the place.
ezgif-1-1ffd1de705.gif

road construction/repair

Them fuckers will close down a lane and not touch that bitch for 2 months and when they do it's 2 days a week.
Most of them are unnecessary and only happens to keep those funds in the following years budget

Wait please tell me you're not one of these assholes that has a dog on a rusty chain outside barking all night.

Like... I know those people exist but are you that person?
No I'm the asshole who doesn't own a dog.

But in all seriousness I just always found it slick nasty and hate the particular smell folks have in their home when they have dogs. From the cleanest OCD folks homes to the no fucks given folks there is always a certain smell, build up of dog hair on furniture and clothes, and the dog drooling all over the place that ends up dried up before folks notice enough to clean it. Just nasty stuff mane...but do you!

Last edited:
Are you not used to dogs living in the crib? I never knew that was something unusual; I've seen it my whole life lol
Oh I grew up with everybody having dogs and cats up in their crib. But the question was what's something that society accepts as normal not unsual.

But EXPECIALLY the ones who have their dog all on they couch and bed.
stinky-ew.gif

Growing up we had outside dogs at first. But they ran away. So then we had inside dogs.
Growing up all the dogs who were outside dogs would end up getting loose at one point or another and bite mfs and chase folks down. Aint no controlling no outside dog man. Lol

How's it different from Spotify? I use Amazon Music Unlimited because of the price and spatial audio

I had Google music from the early 2010s and then transitioned to getting an iPhone

Spotify is cheaper but I desperately needed the ad blocker for YouTube along with YouTube music Ads on YouTube are ridiculous nowadays

I had Google music from the early 2010s and then transitioned to getting an iPhone

Spotify is cheaper but I desperately needed the ad blocker for YouTube along with YouTube music Ads on YouTube are ridiculous nowadays
Are you using YouTube on your phone or are you talking about on a PC? Because I get no ads on PC with an adblocker

Back