Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Verdict On Lloyd Banks?

It was a bar he said about only having blue balls if a chick wearing blue lipstick that pissed me off...

And a interview about this nigga saying he brought the whole hood with him on a date, cuz he doesn't understand romance....

I knew right then n there, this nigga would contribute nothing of value to the culture 🤷🏿‍♂️

It was a bar he said about only having blue balls if a chick wearing blue lipstick that pissed me off...

And a interview about this nigga saying he brought the whole hood with him on a date, cuz he doesn't understand romance....

I knew right then n there, this nigga would contribute nothing of value to the culture 🤷🏿‍♂️
Listen to his newest album Du. One time for ya boy pleaaaaase. Lol he’s matured since the last time you tuned in and he’s a million times better than the last three trash rappers you listened to

A solid MC. That’s really it tho, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Andrew Wiggins of the rap game we will never know his full potential.

Sidebar I don’t know who more boring when they rap Lloyd Banks or Dave East they both lack charisma. And Dave East is one of my favorite rappers but all his songs start to sound the same after the first one so do Lloyd Banks.

Banks got bars, but he never really capitalized off of his commercial success. Seems like he's where he wants to be

This here. Banks is like a ball player that went to the pros str8 from high school, won 3 chips right out the gate. Then said fuck this and went to play in the D league. I think he saw what it took to be in the mainstream and didn't wanna play along, and went back to the block w it. Banks one of my favorite rappers of all time and at one point was my favorite. I think 50 was a gift and a curse for him. Similar to bleek and Jay

Back