Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats the Top 5 animated movies of all time?

Bebe Kids
Heavy Metal
Toy Story
Rodger Rabbit
Alladain

Also I like the TMNT movie from 2006 or 07 that was fully animated

This is tough. Saw a lot of great movies listed. Disappointed at the lack of love shown for The Transformers: The Movie. Happy to see The Land Before Time getting its due respect.

Transformers 1986 (this the best film adaptation of the Transformer franchise)

Heavy Metal(as an artist this movie influenced me a lot,up until this movie I hadn't seen detail like that

in animation.)

Toy Story 3(the best of the TS movies,I haven't seen 4 but the concept of him becoming an adult and

not playing with toys anymore was relatable.)

Suicide Squad: Hell to pay

Batman: The killing joke

ay who put ya'll on that shit, btw?

assuming ya'll watched that as kids

or was it something that was picked up later?

aight mane.....better be more murder and less grimacing in the moonlight

We had anime as far back as the 70's. Speed Racer was huge back when I was a yute, Astroboy, Great Mazinger and Mazinger Z (Tranzor Z), Battle of the Planets (aka G-Force), Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Star Blazers and so on. Past that in the 80's it was all about BOTP, Voltron, Robotech, Captain Harlock and the Queen of a Thousand Years, Macron 1, the first run of Dragonball (only a few episodes aired around '89), and a slew of other joints. By the time I hit 18 it was just natural progression to get into the movies and shit like that.

Niggaz that was in the military was bringing back tapes back in the 80's if wild shit

It was a really adult cartoon with a great sound track.

Music videos were playing with wild animation back then and this was like a long ass video...

Some glowing green ball from outer space kept currupting people all over space and time...

Plus there were cartoon boobs
Ok I see why yall would like that shit lol

5. Fievel Goes West
tenor.gif

Lion King
Toy Story
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
The Land Before Time
Transformers The Movie

Back